Chapter 11

Checking all the arrangements in backyard for holi celebration Manik walks back inside the room and found his mother heading towards the kitchen.

He stopped her before she could move into kitchen. He walks towards her and mid way he picks the colour plate. He has puts the plate side and taking some colours in his hand he applied it on her cheek.

Manik : hello holi mom. You look so pretty

Neyonika smiles and thanking him took some colours in her hand applies it on Manik's cheek wishing him back.

Neyonika: happy holi Manik. Is Mukti still sleeping?

Manik : I don't know mom. You don't need to worry. I'll go and wake her in my way.

Neyonika shook her head and knowing his intentions and not interfering between the siblings she walks into kitchen preparing for snacks for later.

Manik smirking to himself climbs up the stairs and heading straight to Mukti's room. He pushed the door and enters inside only to find his sister peacefully sleeping in bed.

He walks to bed and removing the duvet over her body he applies the colour on her cheeks and headed up washroom. He filled up a bucket with cold water and walks out of washroom walking to Mukti.

He look at Mukti and finally thought of getting revenge from her and his friends who every year used to pull similar prank on him. This time it will his turn to revenge from them.

He poured entire bucket of cold water on Mukti and Mukti jolted woken and starts screaming. Manik laughs his heart out seeing Mukti panicking.

Mukti stops screaming when she heard Manik's laugh and glares at him before jumping out of the bed, Manik realising what was about to come his way immediately run out of the room.

Mukti irritatedly and cursing Manik ran behind him. They both starts chasing each other down the stairs and went straight to backward where the Holi celebration was going to take place.

Mukti : I hate you so much Bhai. How could you do this? I won't leave you now. I'll take my revenge.

Manik : come on princess. Catch me if you can.

He ran too faster and immediately turns his head and got shocked when he didn't find Mukti behind him. He smirks in a victory and thought she left.

He was standing at the edge of the pool and didn't noticed when his friends come there and joining with Mukti quickly made the plan to push him in the pool.

He turns back and looked at the arrangements unknown someone was approaching towards him and pushed him in the pool. He looked so shocked when he dips his head out of the water and looks at his friends who stood there laughing at him.

Cabir : what did you think Manik? We won't get you. We are the prankster and yo can't get away from us.

Mukti : guys what should we do now? Shall we play our Holi in our ways before guest starts arriving.

They looked at each other and nodded their head jumping in the pool on by one and started playing holi. They comes out of the pool and applying the colour starts chasing the game again.

Nandini woke up and got dressed in white Kurti and white pants. She puts simply earrings on and leaving her hair open she went downstairs finding her parents.