²⁶ | ❛ 𝘁𝘀𝗶𝗿𝗲𝘆𝗮, i like you ★☆

★﹟や

ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ☆ 𝗽𝗮𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀: tsireya/fem!sully!reader

☆ 𝗽𝗮𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀: tsireya/fem!sully!reader

☆ 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝘄𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴: ooc, fluff, confessions, not proof read because I'm too lazy

ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ

"- And that's how I defeated a Thanator!" ( You didn't )

"That's bullshit, Y/N!" Kiri replied, rolling her eyes on me. I walked up to her and put a hand on her shoulder.

"Kiri, have some faith in me! I'm strong!"

"Yea, as strong as a baby, maybe."

"I'm serious!"

Kiri only gave me a look and laughed, Tuk joining in right after. I smiled at them, I loved moments like that. Just having fun without a care in the world. Without needing to act tough.

I was the second oldest of the Sullys. Only a few months younger than Neteyam, they've put me under their care when I was younger.

I immediately clicked with Lo'ak and Kiri, even if we fight every other day. Or everyday. But that's what makes siblings, siblings.

Right now, Kiri and me were admiring the view of the ocean, talking about the past and Tuk drawing in the sand. It's been a few days since we came to the Metkayina Clan to live with them.

I don't really get along with Ao'nung, the son of the Olo'eyktan, I don't even think anyone genuinely likes him from us, but he's easy to ignore most of the time. Tsireya, his sister, on the other hand, is always really kind to us. She often asks us to spend some time with her, because she wants to get to know us better.