⁰¹ | ❛ 𝗻𝗲𝘁𝗲𝘆𝗮𝗺, just breathe ★☆

★﹟や

ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ

ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ

ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ

☆ 𝗽𝗮𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀: neteyam/fem!human!reader

☆ 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝘄𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴: height, ooc, not proof read
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ

☆ 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝘄𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴: height, ooc, not proof read ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ

I breathed in the fresh air, without a care in the world. Well, that was before I got knocked down.

Tuk and Spider laughed and screamed an apologize to me, leaving me on the ground.

I grumbled before I raised up from the ground, picking some leaves out of my hair, that got stuck. I heard a laugh behind me, knowing exactly who that belonged to.

"Haha, are you okay? Now, that was a hard fall."

I turned to Neteyam, who leaned against a tree, with a grin on his face. I sticked out my tongue and headed towards the village.

"At least you didn't fall down this cliff, then you would've an actual reason to pout."

"Ha ha, you're soo funny."

Neteyam walked beside me and teased me the whole way back.

'This boy..'

────

When we came back, we were greeted by Kiri, who was watching us with narrowed eyes and a small smile. I looked at her confused but she just turned away and left.

I just shrugged my shoulders, not giving it a second thought. It didn't really matter now.

"Hey, Y/N! I thought a little bit and there's something I wanna show you!"

Neteyam ran towards me, I didn't even notice that he left, and tugged lightly on my arm.

"Is this one of your stupid ideas again?"

The boy just smiled at me and pulled me with him.

────

"Since we all know that you're scared of height, which could be kinda a problem in near future, I will help you to overcome your fears!"

I stared at Neteyam like he grew a second head, I knew exactly what he had in mind.

"No. No, no, no, no, no-"

"Please don't worry, you're not the only one who has this problem, we'll work on this, together!"

I just stared at the open landscape, reconsidering my whole existence, before I hesitately decided to accept his offer. I mean, it's really time to face my fears and he's cute, soo...

"Hmm, okay, sure.. maybe I will even like it..?"

────

"I DON'T LIKE THIS!"

I sat before Neteyam on his Ikran, wiggling on my place, we were still on the ground and I already regretted my decision.

"Hey, it's okay, it's okay! I have you."

He tried to reassure me but it didn't really help. My heart was pounding and the adrenaline thumping in body didn't help.

"Y/N, just breathe. Follow my breathing."

I tried to calm myself down, listening to Neteyams own breath and feeling his heartbeat on the back of my head, since he was so much taller than me. It didn't took me too long to steady myself, now leaning against the boy behind me.

"See, it's okay now."

I smiled, not really convinced if I can really do it, but before I could even ask him to let me down, we were already in the air. Flying. Without being able to see the ground.

I slightly panicked again, but felt Neteyams breath on my top head and one of his arms around my body, which calmed me a little bit.

"Yes! You're doing great, Y/N! You're so brave!"

I blushed at his compliments and smiled to myself. It wasn't even as bad as I imagined, even if I'm still really scared.

Maybe I should overcome my fears more often.

more on my tumblr: @/ vante1920pm