⁰³ | ❛ 𝗻𝗲𝘁𝗲𝘆𝗮𝗺, I only want you★☆

★﹟や

ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ☆ 𝗽𝗮𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀: neteyam/gn!na'vi!reader

☆ 𝗽𝗮𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀: neteyam/gn!na'vi!reader

☆ 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝘄𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴: ooc, fluff, reader being jealous, lazy writing, short
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ

☆ 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝘄𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴: ooc, fluff, reader being jealous, lazy writing, shortㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ

"Hey, I guess Neteyam finally found a girl!" Rotxo laughed, while I freezed in shock.

I looked over to where Rotxo was pointing his head, only to see my biggest nightmare.

A girl handing Neteyam something while holding one of his hands. There were others around them, cheering, making me think he said yes to her. Which was kinda obvious, based on her face. Or that's what I thought at least.

She was smiling at him, her big eyes full of adoration. I couldn't see Neteyams face properly, but I didn't care at the moment.

I walked away, leaving Rotxos side and looking for a place to think. I heard him say my name, but ignored it. I couldn't belive what I just saw. Why didn't I confess to him earlier? Is it too late now? Have I missed my chance?

────

I walked around for a while, still deep in thought. I knew the girl. Her name was Na'ri. She was really beautiful, but also kinda stupid. But still, people loved her anyway.

"Y/N?"

I turned around, only to see Neteyam standing there, seemingly concerned.

"What are you doing here?"

"I could ask you the same thing," Neteyam chuckled. "You were gone so fast, I couldn't even talk to you."

He saw me? He seemed so busy with his new girlfriend, did Rotxo tell him anything?

"Oh? You noticed me?"

"I mean, yeah, Rotxo called your name and I saw you nearly running, I think everyone heard it."

'Oh, no! Did I really made such a big fuss? That's fucking embarrassing. How obvious can I be?'

Neteyam only snickered and came closer to me. "What about your girlfriend? Did you just left her there?" I asked, ignoring the sting in my heart and the discomfort I just felt.

"My girlfriend? She's not my girlfriend, what are you talking about?"

Now I was the one confused. Didn't he say yes to her? Or did I misinterpreted something?

"I thought, since she was gifting you something, that you accepted her feelings... if it even was a confession...?" I tilted my head to the left, waiting for an answer.

"I didn't accept her." was the only thing he said.

"Ah, I see. Hmm, why not tho? She's the best artist here and really pretty!" . Neteyam only watched me, which made me kinda nervous but I tried to not make it even more awkward.

"Well, but I don't want Na'ri."

I looked up to Neteyam, noticing his face was way closer than before, his eyes switching between mine and my lips.

My breath hitched in my throat, my heart beating faster. I didn't had to wait much longer, Neteyams lips already on mine.

We kissed for a while but it only felt like a second, when he pulled away and his face still close to mine.

"I only want you.."

© 2022 VANTE_1920PM

© 2022 VANTE_1920PM