¹⁷ | ❛ 𝗹𝗼'𝗮𝗸, jealousy doesn't look good on you ★☆

★﹟や

ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ☆ 𝗽𝗮𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀: lo'ak/gn!omatikaya!reader

☆ 𝗽𝗮𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀: lo'ak/gn!omatikaya!reader

☆ 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝘄𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴: jealousy, i'm in love w/ tsireya, ooc, not proof read, you're kinda a bitch in this one, pt. 2 will be posted soon !
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ

 2 will be posted soon !ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ

You were Lo'aks best friend since childhood. You did everything together. Pulled pranks on Neteyam, played hide and seek, had sleepovers.

You could always rely on him and he on you. It didn't take you long to develop a crush on him, too. It was already written in the stars.

You sometimes even thought he reciprocated your feelings and just waited for the best time to finally confess to him.

Well, that was before he met her. Tsireya.

She was everything you wished to be. Beautiful, kindhearted, smart, strong and much more. You really envied her, since she, now, got all his attention and time.

You only could watch them, with sad eyes. His arms on her shoulder, staring lovingly into her beautiful eyes.

All your hopes were destroyed the day he set eyes on her. You wished he never met her. Maybe, just maybe, you would have a chance with him. You could be with him.

You should've taken the chance when you had it, but you were too scared of a rejection that you now, not only lost your first love, but also your best friend. You didn't even notice that you drifted apart, but you knew it all began with her.

You remember the compliments he made you or the trips he took you on. Stargazing or watching the sunset together, you leaning on his shoulder and falling asleep together. All this made you think you could have a future with this boy. But, now it's all gone.