⁰⁷ | ❛ 𝗮𝗼'𝗻𝘂𝗻𝗴, skxawng ★☆

★﹟や

ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ☆ 𝗽𝗮𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀: ao'nung/fem!metkayina!reader

☆ 𝗽𝗮𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀: ao'nung/fem!metkayina!reader

☆ 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝘄𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴: really short, ooc, not proof read, cursing, lazy writing
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ

☆ 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝘄𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴: really short, ooc, not proof read, cursing, lazy writing ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ

"You're so stupid, y'know that?" I told Aonung, who just sat there with a pout on his face. I knew he could be an asshole sometimes, but I didn't thought he would actually end up in a fight.

A stupid boy, with stupid ideas, doing stupid things. That really serves him right, he should know better.

He ignored my scolding, his face looking to the ground. Is he really surprised that actions have consequences? Why am I even friends with him...

I pulled him down on the floor, telling him not to move, and got the stuff I needed to patch him up. "You should know better, these kids didn't do anything to you!". Aonung only scoffed, but now looked at my face.

"They're weird! Just look at them! They're not real Na'vi..". I lightly hit him on the back of his head so he would shut up.

"Just because they don't look like us, doesn't mean they're weird," I told him, "they just want a new home. You should be nicer to them."

Aonung rolled his eyes, not taking my request seriously. I sighed at this, turning his head to me, so he would look at me again. "You'll get yourself hurt if you continue like this. Stop messing with the wrong people and I will not need to patch you up for something ridiculous as that!"

I looked back at his arm, that had a few scratches over them and put some ointment on them.

I felt his gaze lingering on me while I took care of his wounds, but I just ignored it. I knew I would get more nervous, than I already am, if I looked at him.

"You care for me that much?", I stopped for a second, surprised at his sudden question. "Well, yes, I wouldn't be here then..".. I noticed Aonung moving, his whole body facing mine now.

Before I could ask him what's wrong, he pulled me into his arms. His head rested on mine and my face was pressed onto his chest. It was kind of uncomfortable, but it felt pleasend, so I didn't move.

"Thank you.."

"You're such a Skxawng, Aonung.."

"I know."

© 2022, VANTE_1920PM