1

Arohi smiled but a quick tear dropped from her eyes..she wiped it and smiled even wider...

Last few weeks, has been a toll for her and her daughter Ruhi, especially after the return of akshara...

She felt a hand on hers.. she immediately looked up...and her her eyes welled up even more , it was her Neil.. Neil blinked both eyes and smiled at her ..Arohi stood there froze...Neil... she went to touch him get a hold of him, feel his warmth one last time but he vanished..

She vividly remembered that day, the dreadful day she meet her sister, after which everything fell apart for her...

***********Flashback*********

Abhi had returned from the Shimla trip, just then...

And two days later.....

A call had come from the camp to the birla hospital..asking his immediate assistance in a Child's case...and it was urgent....

So the management decided that Abhi and Aaru would head there and handle the case..

But little did Aarohi know, what was coming for her and her daughter..

They had just reached Shimla..It was hard for them as they had to convince ruhi to be with her dadi alone. Infact this was the first time when both Arohi and Abhi had left ruhi and have left.

They promised her more chocolates and a special vacation especially with the three, and then Ruhi had let them go...

But this was in the past now..

Now, They are actually in Shimla...

They both entered the hospital and Arohi checked with the receptionist about the child, and his reports...

She walked to his cabin, checking his reports...She opened the door...and there she saw a cute little munchkin all weary and tired with drips on his hand ...wearing his specs ...he saw with those gleamy yet shining eyes.. Doctor ho app?? He asked her in a cute voice...

Arohi's eyes welled up seeing him...she had seen the reports and she knew the Kid was critical...

But she adjusted himself and went near him, she leant foreword and gently caressed his hair... Haan... and sat beside him...

Aap hi badi doctor ho?? The kid asked...(your are the Big doctor??)

Haan...ji.. she replied with a smile...The kid slowly lifted his face and saw arohi up and down itne bade bhi nahi ho aap...isse bada toh mere papa hai...(You aren't they Big my pap is bigger than you) Aarohi understood he was talking about her height and chuckled lightly...

Main hi doctor hoon..dekho...(I am the doctor) Pointing to her name plate... Dr. Alohi Neil Billa The kid read..

Haaan... She smiled.. waise doctor main teek hojaunga na?? (Will I get well doctor)The kid asked her ..

Hmm...thodsa medicines denga aur tum.. she slightly touched his nose.. perfectly fine ho jaoge...( We will give you some medicine then you will get fine )

Sachiiiii????

Muchi.... Arohi said... waise mummy papa kaha hai tere??(where are your parents?)

Apki peche... he said...(Behind you)

Arohi turned back and her eyes widening and her pained a little more ..It was akshara..who was standing shell shocked behind her..

They both just looked into each other eyes filled with tears..

Arohi's heart pained to see Akshara in that state, she knew akshara had a family and had a new life, but this??