Chapter 29- The end?

❝𝗠𝗮𝘆𝗯𝗲 𝗶𝘁'𝘀 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗵𝗮𝗽𝗽𝘆 𝗲𝗻𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴. 𝗠𝗮𝘆𝗯𝗲 𝗶𝘁'𝘀 𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆.❞

[    C  A  N    I    B  E    H  A  P  P  Y  ?    ]

. . .

WHEN HITOSHI WOKE IZUKU UP BY SCREAMING, IZUKU HAD ALREADY THOUGHT OF 70 DIFFERENT WAYS TO KILL HIM AND HIDE HIS BODY.

Kairi, who was woken up as well, chirped once before flying out the window, not before giving Hitoshi a judgmental look which he either ignored or didn't see.

"Hitoshi...?"

"It is I!" Hitoshi, confirmed with a huge smile that blinded Izuku. He looked away, rubbing his eyes.

"Merry Christmas, Izuku!!" Hitoshi waved his hands in excitement, he was wearing an elf costume and looked very ridiculous, but Izuku wasn't going to say anything.

Realizing his words, Izuku blinked, then nodded, as if he didn't forget about Christmas.

"M'kay." Izuku fell back to his bed, going back to sleep as he cuddled with the, thankfully, asleep Toffee.

Hitoshi deadpanned at Izuku's apathetic self, before he pulled the boy by his clothes, dragging him out from bed.

MEOW!

Hitoshi froze.

Toffee, who was sleeping in his humans' lap and fell when Hitoshi dragged his human, stared with a gaze that promised blood.

Hitoshi was so dead.

. . .

After blood, sweat, tears, spit, snot, Toffee hissing and attacking, Hitoshi crying, and Izuku sleeping, the purple head was finally able to get Izuku into a Christmas outfit.

"I look dumb."

Hitoshi pouted, "You don't! I put lots of effort into that outfit, mind you!"

Izuku gave the purple head a pointed look.

"OKay fine! I may have stolen the design from the internet! Happy?!"

Izuku nodded. It was obvious to him to be honest, Hitoshi has as much fashion sense as Izuku has the will to live.

Which wasn't very much, if you didn't know.

"Anyway! Me and papa are going to cook, you wanna help?!"

Izuku opened his mouth to say no, but remembering Hitoshi's...unique cooking skills, he gulped, knowing Hitoshi would somehow poison the food.

"...Sure."