Chapter 5- Problem Child.

❝𝗜'𝗹𝗹 𝗻𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝗯𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗺𝗲 𝗮𝗴𝗮𝗶𝗻.❞

[    C  A  N    I    B  E    H  A  P  P  Y  ?    ]

. . .

IZUKU DIDN'T KNOW WHAT WAS HAPPENING,

What he did know, was that he was falling.

The floor of the pitch darkness, if it even existed, had disappeared, and he was falling—he didn't know why, he didn't know how.

The wind that came from who knows where had slapped his body as he fell, his building tears and lime hair flowed up as he fell into this endless blackhole.

His eyes burnt from the cold air as he squeezed them, but immediate regret came to him at the picture of his mother repeating in his mind.

He had failed to notice the fact that the black darkness had started to change into a blinding white as he fell, his mind still blank on the face his mother gave him before her dying moments,

. . .

'...Izuku...' Her voice was hoarse and quiet, the sound in the surrounding overlapped her voice and it was barely audible...but to the greenette boy, it was enough. He heard every single word like it would it be last.

Because it was.

'I'm sorry for being such a terrible mother, I'm sorry, Izuku...I...should've supported you from the beginning...that day, I shouldn't have held you, and cried...I shouldn't have...COUGH I–i...love you more than anything, my moon...' Tears fell and fell, the boy screamed at his mother, to stop talking, to save her energy, that she would make it, she had to make it! She...couldn't leave him...

'I...should have loved you more, Izuku...' Her words felt like the salt on the wound, but it stung not in the wound, but somewhere near his chest, it agonized him and felt crueler than the burning flames of a blaze.
...
'...I, am s–so proud of you, Izuku...you've...b–been so...strong......I don't regret giving birth to yo...you, I do–don't regret leaving them all for you...I regret nothing, d–dear...COUGH!' Izuku's fist shook in pain, his legs gave out long ago, and he now had crawled near his mother, trying to put pressure onto her wound, but the blood just wouldn't stop.

'Please grow up old for this...selfish m–mother of yours...I love you s‐so, SO much, Izuku...I'm d‐dying happy and proud...I am the proud mother of I–izuku Midoriya, so pl..ease, please just li...live for this sel‐selfish m...mother...Be hap..py, mo..–move on....' And with that, the hand Izuku held with oh so much desperation fell limp.