Chapter 7- Yellow Smiling Thing.

❝𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗯𝗿𝗮𝘃𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗜 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝗱𝗶𝗱 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗻𝘂𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗺𝘆 𝗹𝗶𝗳𝗲 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝗜 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝗱𝗶𝗲. ❞

[    C  A  N    I    B  E    H  A  P  P  Y  ?    ]

. . .

A FEELING OF DREAD HAD SETTLED IN AIZAWA'S STOMACH,

urging him to go back and act as if nothing happened.

...And so, he did.

If the kid was hiding something private, Aizawa wasn't going to try to force it out of him; If the greenette felt safe enough, he would tell Aizawa himself.

And until he doesn't, Aizawa isn't going to pry, that's just how he is.

"Why are you taking so long, kid?" Acting oblivious, Aizawa raised an eyebrow, "I'll be outside, come out in 10 mins, 'k?" The ravenette hero was hesitant to leave,

he was sure that this wasn't the best option, he was sure that he could just force the kid into speaking, and shove him to therapy if he wanted to...but would that really be appreciated? Would forcing down someone's wall that they built for their own heart and mind to be safe, be appreciated? No. Sure it might help, but the trust that was barely there...would disappear into nothing.

But... 'why do I care about his trust in me disappearing?' Aizawa could only ask himself as he walked out the room door.
The two of them met just yesterday! Why...should he care? Because he's a hero, and he wants the trust of citizens? Because it's the right thing to do? No! The right thing to do would be to get the kid some fucking help!

But...how?

The ravenette pro hero has never felt this frustrated to deal with a child! Well, at least not ever since he adopted Hitoshi!

Except that's...different, Hitoshi is his child! Izuku is just a mysterious suicidal kid that he found that coincidently had information, they were different cases.

In U.A., whenever someone had a problem, Aizawa would send them to Hound Dog for a therapy session, so why couldn't he do the same right now? What is the problem, the difference!?

...Sigh. A soft sigh escaped his soft lips as he pursed them with the click of his tongue. The sleep deprived pro hero knew that his thoughts were just rambling at this point, so decided to zone out, and wait for the greenette to appear.

. . .

"I'll be outside, come out in 10 mins, 'k?" As Izuku had heard those words, he turned around,

"Yes, I'll be—" He paused, realizing the ravenette was long gone. A sigh held itself in Izuku's lips, his eyes lowered with previous thoughts.

And even if the greenette tried to avoid it, his eyes dragged itself to the table eventually and his hands went to the single piece of paper that laid there.