Chapter 22- Thorn.

❝𝗜 𝘁𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗶𝗳 𝗜 𝗮𝗰𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗶𝘁 𝗱𝗶𝗱𝗻'𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿, 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝗶𝘁 𝘄𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱𝗻'𝘁.❞

[    C  A  N    I    B  E    H  A  P  P  Y  ?    ]

TRIGGER WARNING!
This chapter will have small mentions of drugs, pedophilia, child abuse, blood, etc.
I do not condole or approve of these things, and kindly ask you to leave if you do not feel comfortable with these.

. . .

"BREAKING NEWS! HOW WILL THE SOCIETY SURVIVE WITH HEROES LIKE THIS!?"

Aizawa and Hizashi looked up from their phone to the TV at the eye-catching words, just as Hitoshi poked his head out from the kitchen to look at the TV.

"From All Might to Endeavor, we have the greatest heroes living among us!" The news reporter continued with her robotic voice, and Aizawa immediately rolled his eyes, not really agreeing with the words, though he stayed quiet.

"But even with such great heroes, some people still doubt, rightfully so!" Hitoshi walked towards the sofa where his parents sat, now intrigued. "The Needle Hero; Thorn, is a perfect example as of why some citizens don't trust heroes!" Aizawa raised his eyebrow.

"In his entire career, Thorn has always found to be a responsible and your typical upright pro hero, as well as a fan favourite...! That is, of course, until today!"

...A fan favourite? Hitoshi swears he didn't even know this man existed, and Hitoshi's obsessed with Heroes!

...The good ones at least!

The screen flashed, now showing a scene of the very hero they were talking about, Thorn, getting arrested.

Hitoshi leaned in, very interested in knowing possible drama.

Meanwhile, Hizashi and Aizawa looked at each other in shock, silently asking each other if they knew what was happening.

Hizashi shook his head at his husband before turning back to the TV, shoving a spoon of cereal into his mouth.

"Just the day before, an unknown source had launched out a thesis and investigation on this specific hero. The hero found to be dealing with drugs, risking the safety of innocent citizens, bribing police officers to hide his killings, child abuse and even erotic interest in minors! On top of that..............."

Hitoshi's nose scrunches up in disgust, a shiver running down his spine, suddenly lost his appetite as the reporter listed more crimes of the pro hero, if you could even call him that.