𝕥᭙ꫀꪶꪜꫀ

- "Deal(s)"

- "Deal(s)"

︶AUTHOR'S POV︵

         ⃟ ཹ• ONE WEEK LATER •℘.

IT'S evening right now and Y/N walked to Taehyung's office to hand him the documents Professor Lim has asked her to give him. She knocked on the door and opened it as she watched Taehyung doing some work on his computer. He looked up at her with a cute smile.

"Come in, Y/N?" She closed the door behind her and walked to his table handing him the documents.

"Eoreushin, Professor Lim wants me to give you these documents of the artefacts list." He took and looked at Y/N.

"I know, Y/N." She nod and yawned, "Y/N, are you feeling ok? You look pale."

"It just feels a bit weird Eoreushin but I'm fine." She smiled at him lazily as he immediately stood from the seat and walked to her.

'God! He looked so hot doing that.'

He grabbed her forehead and checked her temperature.

'Please, don't be this close. It makes me feel things, intimate things.'

She gulped at his toned chest as he opened his three buttons; maybe while working. The outfit he's wearing hugs his body perfectly. His smells; 'I love this.'

"I asked Myung-Tae to send you here." He smiled holding onto her both shoulders, "but you look pale & weak." He looked concerned.

"You ask him to send me here?" Y/N gasped, "What will he think of you!"

"My silly wifey. He knows about our relationship." He kisses her lips making her blush.

"Y/N, You ok?" Taehyung softly whispered tucking the hair behind her ear. At his actions, she leaned into his touch feeling drunk on something.

Her hands travelled up to his strong chest as she played with his button, trying to control her hormones. Usually, Y/N can control her heat but today for some reason she's feeling out of control of herself & thoughts.

"But why do you want me here?!" She asked still playing with his shirt buttons.

"I want you. I just wanted you here." He kissed her jaw holding her chin up, "I want to cuddle & do more."

He hugged her; hands around her body & face on her neck with his soft lips tenderly moving. She felt soo dull & dumb at this moment; in his arms. And she doesn't know why?

"W-what? That's-" Taehyung narrowed his eyes at her as she try to deny it.

"Why? I can have my wife. I can cuddle her & fuck her. I don't know what you're thinking about us but I feel like we both just started our dating."

"Woah! Such a lovesick baby. But, we have already married." She giggled and cupped his face kissing his lips. She just did what she felt.

"So, what? Look at my wife." Taehyung cupped her face and smiled fondly, "She's glowing day by day. I need to give her my whole love. She's only made for me by God. Since he made this beautiful woman for me... I'm going to show how everything feels while dating. Our first date will be great but there are many things I want to show my wife as a lover." He pouting-ly said & scanned her body but he narrowed his eyes at her chest.