ᠻꪮꪊ𝕣

- "May I?!"

- "May I?!"

"Y/N, WAKE UP!! YOU WILL BE LATE FOR UNIVERSITY."

My body jerked up and I immediately sit with wide-open eyes. I looked around and my body relaxed finding myself in my room. I get down off the bed and went out to the bathroom. After getting ready I took the comb and started to comb my hair. Yesterday's incident comes to my mind again.

"Taehyung!!"

I get the deja vu of my father. I should be careful next time. He must have had a hard time bringing me home. I come out of my room and see mom drinking her juice. I sit on the dining chair taking the chopsticks in my hand.

"Is Taehyung your professor!?" I stopped in a mid way glanced at my mom nodding. "He brought you home last night. Why did you get unconscious? He said you were weak and ask me to take care of you." I keep the chopsticks back on the table processing my mom's words.

"That's it. He didn't say anything!?" I ask her. He could have told mom everything. I think I'm being too cold towards him but my nature is like that though.

"No. Is there more to know for me? Tell me Y/N what did m_"

"I should get going now." I get up from my chair take my bag and run to the door.

"Y/N, EAT BEFORE YOU GO."

He could have told mom that I had a panic attack. But, it's ok if he doesn't say to mom coz she already suffered from my panic attacks and had a hard time taking care of me after my father's death.

But what made me more surprised is, My panic attack didn't last long while Eoreushin (Taehyung) hugged me tightly. And my hallucination is terrible. Did I just thought of him as my father!?

I was walking in the corridor then spotted a familiar muscled figure talking on call. I immediately walked to him and stood behind him silently as I waited for him to end the call.

"Thank you for helping me with the transfer sir. I have classes, I should get going now. Once again thank you, sir." He hang up the call and his back muscles flexed as kept the mobile in his suit pockets. He turned around to walk but bumped into me.

Sh!t!! His legs are long & I calculated wrong about his step size.

"Oh!! Y/N!! You startled me." He said as his eyes roamed around my body. "Are you ok now!? You looked ill last night." He said as I rub my both hands.

"Thank you for taking me home, Eoreushin. If it wasn't for you I would have a really hard time." I bow him slightly as he holds my head making me stop.

"Come on, Y/N. It's not a big deal and I feel relieved as it's me who is by your side last night. Next time check the weather before you go alone out at night. Take care of your health for me. Ok!?"

He said showing his boxy smile and my heart jumped, beating fast. And I feel some tingles in my ribcage, chest, stomach & abdomen. His full face screams handsome and for a moment I feel dizzy looking at him. Gosh!! He's doing something to my heart.

"We are getting late for classes. I think we should get going now!!" I immediately nod my head as we both started walking side by side. I try to walk a bit far but his heavy body is coming to my side and our hands slightly brush making my face red. And our shoulders touched each other, by now my breath get intense.

The elevator doors get opened as Eoreushin pressed the button. We both stepped in as he punched the third floor of the building. I just stood there silently and he stepped back. Probably, leaning on the elevator wall.

I feel my heartbeat raise again as I feel his intimating gaze on me and I suddenly feel naked under his gaze. I can see his reflection in front of me checking my body.

"You're looking beautiful Y/N." I gulp holding my bag strip tightly. Suddenly, I feel hot and the air gets mosity. His voice made my insides flip. I looked back at him and then give a small forced smile.

"Thank you and you also look soo handsome Eoreushin." I said as he pushed his back from the elevator wall and stood beside me. His whole body faces me as I feel tiny out of nowhere.

"Then look at me." He said bending a little. I took a step back breathing heavily. I slowly looked up at him as he smiled at me fondly.

"Glad you found me handsome, Y/N." His long finger tucked my stray lock behind my ear as his fingers travel from my jaw to my chin. Our eyes locked with each other as he looked down at my lips and the next moment I feel his thumb on my lower lip rubbing it slowly. My legs get weak as my back gets attached to the elevator wall. His thumb parted my lips trying to open my mouth.

"May I!?"

*Ding*

I breathed heavily as I slipped myself under his arm and took hurried steps out of the elevator. God!! I'm blushing. I slapped my both cheeks fanning myself. That's soo hot & embarrassing too. Thank god no one saw us.

The classes are going smoothly until professor Kim walked inside. And his eyes fall on me as he gives a small wink making me look away. I don't know why but I rub my thighs together as I see Eoreushin smiling at me. Why I'm feeling weird feelings.

Gosh!! Dig me in a hole. I can't face him but I have to coz I need to print out the next class lessons and need to take notes from him at his office after the class.

"Just open the door Y/N. There is nothing to be ashamed of." Sighing to myself I opened the office door of Eoreushin as he looked up at me with a smile.

"Come in Y/N." I walked to him as I sit on the chair in front of him. Then I take out my iPad as we both take out some notes. "I'm planning on giving a surprise slip test tomorrow. Do you have any suggestions!?" He asked looking at me as he played with a pen in his veiny hands. I try to focus on his face no eyes.

"Well, it's a surprise test so it would be good if I don't interact with it. I mean it would count as cheating if I know the questions Eoreushin." I said as he nod in understatement.

"I'm impressed. Ok, then come here I need to give artifacts practical work for you all."

I nod taking my book and pen as I sit beside him in a stall. Eoreushin typed the project material on the computer as he told me the important points to write down & print out.

"We will be going to countryside in two days." He said as I looked at him confused.

"Why?"

"There is a old temple with so many artefacts you guys can see. I'm sure you will love it. The project will be vocal so prepare a writen documentary for that. Tell everyone, ok!" I nod at him.

"Eoreushin, how many words can we write?"

"Take internet help and study the articles and write atleast 1000 words." He chuckled and rifled my hair. I blushed at his actions and nod looking down.

"Ok."

25-08-2022