ꫀⅈᧁꫝ𝕥 - [PART 1]

- "JEALOUS

- "JEALOUS."

"Y/N! Don't you want to have dinner?" I shook my head watching the TV.

"Then drink some juice." I sigh and pushed myself up walking to the refrigerator in the kitchen.

"Why are you silent & upset? Did something happened at university?" I gulp the grapes juice and sit in front of her on the dining chair.

"I'm fine mom." She kept the chopsticks down and looked serious.

"Your eyes are red, Y/N. Don't hide anything from me." I massaged my head and lay on the table.

"It just must- Mom?!"

"Hmm."

"Do you love Dad? If yes, then how do you know you were in love with him?" She smiled painfully.

"I loved your father but he's not my first love. I had past relationships that broke up. After I get married to your Dad. I fall for him." She blushed lightly and I slammed my fist on the table.

"Exactly, how do you know? How?" I questioned her again.

"Well, Whenever I see him I smiled. I feel happy and relaxed watching him do something cool. I praised him for no reason & honestly, I'm whipped. I can't watch him with other girls & you will know that Y/N. I'm sure girls pool around your husband." I chuckled at her words.

"Maybe!"

"Ok, let's go to sleep." She smiled and we both went back into our rooms.

My mobile started to ring and when I looked at the screen it was my husband. I didn't answer him and just continue looking at the screen till the call ended. After the call has ended suddenly a text popped up.

< I suppose you have slept. I won't disturb you. >

My mobile had many missed calls & messages too. I switched off my mobile and put it on the nightstand & try to sleep.

The next morning.

"Why?"

"I'm feeling unwell, mom. Please let me skip today's university." I pleaded my mom as she sigh.

"Where it hurts?" She asked with hands on her hips.

"Umm! My stomach hurts." Gah! The same and childish explanation. I suck at lying to my mom.

"Ok. Only for today." I looked at her shocked. Did she buy that?! Well, I always had a weak stomach so it worked.

"Yup. You can go to the flower shop now." My mom owns a flower shop and she even studied flower language.

But my interest is not the same as hers as I wanted to work at a museum and am in love with old stuff.

When my mom went to work as usual I slumped on the couch and put on variety shows to boost my broken self. Kim Taehyung, you have hurt me soo badly. Bruh! My Boi has his first love by his side. This shows how much I still don't know about him. I thought we have gotten close mentally and he... loves me.

After lunch, I just spend my evening doing my assignment and research on my laptop. After that, I thought of taking a beauty nap.

My ears perked up uncomfortably when I heard calling bell. My hands lazily rubbed my sleepy eyes and I walked to the door dragging my legs forcefully.

I'm soo sleepy.

I look out from the peephole and my eyes widen when I see Eoreushin outside. My whole sleep is gone and I'm wide awake at this moment. Seriously, he could have called me though I won't respond atleast a message to alert me that he's coming.

I immediately run to the bathroom and splashed my face with water and gargle my mouth. After wiping my face I set my hair and clothes. Then I run back to the door and took a deep relaxing breath slowly opening the door.

"Y/N!" He breathed out eyeing my body. "You took long?"

"I was sleeping." I stepped back giving him the way to walk inside, "Could you remove the shoes please." Opening the shoe cabinet by the wall, I kneeled talking out sleepers that can be used inside the home. He put the umbrella in holder.

"Yes." He removed his shoes & socks and I took them keeping them inside and put the sleepers in front of his legs for him to wear. "I-"

"Hmm." I looked up at him as he hesitate to wear sleepers. "It's fine if you want your feet to be bare."

He beamed like a three-year-old and stepped inside. I keep the sleepers back inside and stood on my feet. I went to the kitchen and grabbed the grapes juice serving it in two glasses.

I keep them on the coffee table sitting on the couch with legs crossed as I handed him one. I took the controller & put some news.

"Thanks." He whispered drinking some of it.

"Y/N?!"

"Yes." I don't want to show him that I'm jealous of him for having past relationships but for me, he's my first & it did hurt knowing he had his own love story before me but I can't blame him for that... After all, he's in his 30's and I highly doubt he's going to save himself for me.

"Why didn't you come to see me after class yesterday & today you didn't show up too. Is something wrong? Tell me w-"

"Stomach ache." I didn't glance at him & was watching TV.

"Excuse me."

"I had a stomach ache so yeah! I ditched it." I bluntly answered still not looking at him but suddenly I felt myself in the air & in a blink I'm in his lap.

His big hand softly caressed my stomach and his eyes looked at me with concern. He peaked my temple and then hug me to his chest.

"I'm sorry I forget that you have sensitive stomach. Do you want me to buy you something to eat? Tell me what you want?" I slowly pushed his hand away and stood from his lap.

"I want you to go if your purpose of coming here is accomplished." He looked hurt and his eyes softened with confusion.

"Did I do something wrong?" He grumbled stepping closer.

Yes but it's me. I know you are a friendly person but watching you with Ms.Shin makes me feel uncomfortable. I feel like she's trying to win you back or something. I'm in my early 20's unlike you both in 30's which age looks perfect for a couple. And I hate that soo much.

"No." I deny it and fold my arms over my chest looking away.

"Y/N, I'm serious. If you tell me what's wrong I can fix that." He stepped closer hugging me.

"Leave. Don't touch me. Go back to Ms.Shin."

*PAUSE*

I widen my eyes processing my words. What happened to the plan of not letting him know about me being jealous?

27-12-2022