ડꫀꪜꫀꪀ

- "Project 'partners'

- "Project 'partners'."

NOW it was team E's turn as we all stood by our tables to do the practical. Eoreushin stands by my side. Everyone took precautions & wear gloves.

"Let's start the practical. Don't dig the tools too hard or else you may damage the artefact." Eoreushin explained and we nod our heads.

I started digging the soil out carefully because I don't know the shape that my artefact had. Everyone is doing faster with the help of their partners but I needed to do all the work.

"It is too early to use the brush. First, take it out." I froze in my place when I heard Eoreushin's deep grumble in my ear.

"Ok!" I gulped and took out the artefact from the soil & put it on a tray.

"Use a soft brush." I nod at Eoreushin's words as I worked on it.

Soon the door burst open and the four guys come inside. Ahn Kyung, Ahn Qyung, Jang Hyun, Gong Mi woo. I rolled my eyes at them as Eoreushin stepped forward and glared at them.

"Get out." A shiver run down my spine when I heard his cold voice.

"Professor we are stuck by the-"

"Get. Out. Now."

They all glared at Eoreushin and Kyung stepped forward.

"Let's see how long it's least." With that, they stormed out.

"You guys can continue." We immediately went back to our work and in a hour everything is done after the final observation Eoreushin tell us all to leave.

The next class is with Ms.Shin. She's a beautiful woman and is a humble one too.

"Ok, today's class is over & if it was possible. I'll give the project work to all by the next week so you all could work on weekends." She smiled at us.

People responded happily & smiled back at her as I just sigh and get ready for the next class.

"Y/N, Could you come here?" I stopped midway when I heard my name being called. I looked at Ms.Shin and bow her as I stood in front of her. The students didn't mind much and were walking out of the class.

"What is it Ms.Shin?" I asked blankly looking at her.

"Do you know if Taehyu- I mean Mr.Kim is free by this evening?" I stood silently while looking at her.

She calls Eoreushin by his name!

"No. He's busy." I bluntly said as she made a shocked face. I bow her slightly, "I should leave now Ms.Shin."

I didn't waited for her response and immediately walked away.

Two days later.

"Everyone did well in practicals." I smiled looking at Eoreushin.

In these two days, I grow a lot closer to my Eoreushin & I know how amazing of a person he is.

My smile instantly dropped when Ms.Shin burst inside with a grin.

"Taehyung!" The whole class made woo sounds as she blushed but Eoreushin's jaw is tight as he glanced at me before silencing the class.

"Ms.Shin-" He breathed angrily and smiled, "Keep it professional, please. And why did you burst into my class?"

"Sorry." She bowed slightly, "The staff meeting is going to happen now."

"Prepone?"

"Yes." She nodded as Eoreushin looked at us.

"The class is dismissed." He shifted his gaze to her, "Let's go, Ms.Shin."

When they both walked outside my heart clenched in pain but it worsened after some whispers and my insecurity started to rose.

"I heard Ms.Shin & Mr.Kim studied in the same high school."

"So, they are friends?!"

"Some were saying they both were in a romantic relationship back then."

"First love?!"

"Maybe."

I bite my lip hard and took my bag & rushed out of the classroom. My eyes are teary and I harshly wiped the single tear that fell from my left eye.

My steps stumbled when I saw Ms.Shin laughing at Eoreushin while he had a small smile on his face.

"Jerk."

Before he could turn to me I run away but I bumped into someone making us both fall. I immediately stood up and gasped realizing whom I just bumped into. Ahn Kyung was on the floor while his brother Qyung helped him up. Whereas the other two glared at me.

"Sorry." I whispered and was about to walk away but I felt a strong hold on my wrist. I sigh in annoyance.

"I'm sorry. I couldn't see you with my blurry vision. Please, leave me." I jerked my hand from Kyung's hold as he was just looking at me like a statue.

While I was walking away I can hear one of them blunt.

"Isn't she Kim Taehyung's pet?!"

25-12-2022