ᠻⅈꪜꫀ - [PART 2]

- Trip [PART 2]

- Trip [PART 2]

NOW the silence is getting uncomfortable.

"I don't have anything under my shirt. I can't strip them, Eoreushin." I explained again.

"No, get on the backseats and strip it. I'll give you my shirt. My suit is drenched to use." I just sigh in the defence getting into backseats.

The rain is still pouring harder and I hope my mom is fine. I glanced at the rearview mirror and saw Eoreushin undoing his shirt buttons. My cheeks heated up and I look outside of the window but I can feel a gaze on me.

"Here." He softly said extending his hand behind as I took it & turned around.

I undid my belt and pulled my shirt edges out and undid my buttons removing it. Even my bra is drenched. I turned my head back and felt him immediately looking away from the rearview mirror. My cheeks burned and I bite my lip hard removing my only clothing on myself.

Goosebumps erupted throughout my whole body when I heard a shaky breath. Lifting my arms I wore Eoreushin shirt and buttoned up. I pushed the slacks inside and tighten my belt.

"You done?"

"Yeah!" I whispered and shoved my innerwear into the bag and come to the front seat with my white shirt to rub it over my wet hair.

"Yeah!" He repeated and started the car.

My gaze falls on his bare upper body making my legs clench. My breaths get heavy as I try to tear my gaze away. But, my eyes betrayed me. We both are glancing at each other from time to time and the air feels a bit heavy.

Soon we both reached my apartment and he pulled over the car by the roadside. We sit in silence for a few seconds.

"Then... I'll be going!" I grumbled removing my seat belt.

"Yeah." He fiddled with his fingers on the steering wheel.

"Goodnight Eoreushin." I said and took my bag. As I was about to put my shirt inside I felt Eoreushin cold fingers grasp my wrist.

"Wait!" I looked at him confused.

"I can see your nipples. Cover them with your shirt till you reach your unit." He hesitantly said. We both looked at each other with red cheeks.

"O_ok." I was about to get down but I felt him holding me again. I looked back at him & he removed his seat belt pulling me to him.

The next moment his soft lips landed on mine and my heart skipped a beat. I hold onto his chest as his lips moved skillfully on mine. I kissed him back and caressed his hard chest softly. He slowly parted as we both breathed heavily.

"You look stunning as always." He released his hold on my head and I took my bag & hold the white shirt to my chest opening the car door.

"Thank you & safe drive Eoreushin." I immediately get down from the car.

I shut my room door and fell on my bed. A small smile tugged on my lips when I remembered our kiss. My fingers softly touched my lips and I close my eyes trying to feel the moment again but my room door burst open.

"Mom, you could have knocked?" I widen my eyes sitting up.

"Go take a shower. I made the dinner." She said and went away with my door left wide open. I sigh and took my shirt walking out. I took a hot shower and wrapped myself in the towel.

I throw my clothes onto used clothes and I remembered my bra. I walked into my room and took my bag. When I look inside I couldn't find my bra.

"Wut?!" I opened the zipper and flipped the bag but I couldn't find my bra. "I remember keeping it in though!!"

"Y/N, Come fast. The food getting cold."

"Yes, mom."

BONUS PART----

Taehyung sighed and took off his reading glasses and opened his bag for artefact paperwork. Something a bit wet & fabric grasped his fingers. Without thinking twice he immediately pulled it out with his arm outstretched.

His eyes popped out when the white fabric swayed in mid-air in front of his face.

"Oh!" His words felt flat to his ears.

27-09-2022