First Day At School

A/N - Just thought I could give you a little info on this chapter. Let's say that in this chapter it's your first day at school after 15 years. Let's assume through out your years you have a boyfriend named (BF/N) at the age of 13. In this chapter, you'll have your new best friend (BFF/N).Also (S/N) was 9 when you were born so she's 24 now. I just thought I could tell you if you wanted to know. Enjoy the story; 

(Y/N's POV) 

It's my first day of school and I didn't even bother to wake up early for school. 

I just thought Mom would wake me up but unfortunately she said she was busy with work so she could be able to feed me and big sis. 

She's helping out dad with bringing food and money for the family. So, I woke up by 7:30a.m. When school starts by 8:00a.m. I had only 30 minutes to get to school before I'm late on my first day.

I got up and brushed my teeth. I quickly put a (F/C) top and wore (F/C) leggings with a (F/C) skirt and wore (F/C)-cyan sneakers with glitter on them. 

I checked the time and it was 7:45a.m only 15 minutes left.

I went downstairs and greeted my parents and big sis. I had breakfast and waited for the school bus. Later, the school bus got here and I went in. 

I saw my boyfriend (BF/N) sitting with a girl with brownish tanned hair and he told her jokes that made her laugh that made me jealous. I walked passed them and sat with a girl with blonde and pink hair.

 She waved at me and I couldn't wave back at her because I was busy staring at my boyfriend with a girl I don't know. 

"Do you know (BF/N)?" said the girl with blonde and pink hair. I nodded and said, "He's my boyfriend" 

"Oh, Anyways,what's your name?" she asked. "(Y/N)" I answered. "What's yours?" I asked her. 

"(BFF/N)" She answered. "Hey, could we be best friends?" she asked. "Sure, why not?" I answered with a smile on my face.

A few minutes passed and the bus arrived at the school and me and (BFF/N) got out of the bus and went in. 

She told me she's also new here and I nodded. "Hey. Do you know that girl with brownish tanned hair that sat next to (BF/N) in the bus?" I asked her. 

"Yeah. Her name is Sam. You better not get on her bad side because she's popular around here and she's don't like anyone who messes with her" She said.  

"Noted" I nod and we head to our first class which was English. 

As I got in the class me and (BFF/N) sat together and I saw (BF/N) sitting next to Sam. I couldn't help but stare with rage and jealousy. I got up and walked up to them.

"WHY ARE YOU SITTING NEXT TO HER!" I yelled at (BF/N) waiting for his response but all he could do was sit there and stare. 

" Excuse me, do I know you?" He asked me. I stared at him with anger. "WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? I'm your girlfriend, (BF/N)" I said.

 He stood up.

"Look! The only reason I'm hanging out with Sam is because she's more popular than you and I only date popular girls which you were until now" he said not caring about my feelings. 

I felt tears come out of my eyes when I heard him say that. "How could you? You're such a jerk" I said and ran off to the restroom crying in tears. 

I heard (BFF/N) shout my name before I left.

(BF/N's POV) 

I smirked happily that I got rid of that little brat. She was so annoying that I could stand an hour with her.

 I sat down and smiled at Sam. "She's gone. We can finally have our relationship without her in the way" I said to Sam. She smiled. 

"I have you all to myself " she said and put her head on my shoulder.

(BFF/N's POV) 

I watched as (BF/N) broke up with (Y/N) just because she wasn't as popular as Sam. 

I went to the restroom to check on her and I heard someone crying and I knocked at the door. "(Y/N), are you crying?" I asked her. 

"sniffs  No..." she said. "I know you're lying, (Y/N). You can't hide your feelings just by staying in that bathroom. You need to let all your feelings out. We're BEST FRIENDS!"

(Y/N's POV)

I opened the door. "Really?" I asked and she nodded. 

"I know (BF/N) broke up with you a few minutes ago but you have me your best friend and I'll be here when you someone to talk to. I'm always willing to listen to you because I'm your best friend and best friends stick together no matter the situation" she said while smiling and I smiled back.

"Thank You, that really means a lot to me. It's just me and (BF/N) have been dating for two years until now he's cheating on me and telling me I'm not popular enough to date him" I said frustrated and sighed. 

"Sometimes I just wish I... c-could... punch him in the face for b-breaking u-up with me" I said whilst I hiccuped. 

"Hey, look. I know what you're going through. Breakups are never the best in a relationship but it's just another way for you to meet new people, get to know them then fall in love with them. Girl, I'm telling you that's LIFE!" she said looking at me with an understanding of my breakup with (BF/N).

"Ok, I'll try. Thank you so much" I said with happiness filled inside me.

"Your welcome. Now let's get to class before we're late on our first day" She said.

 I nod and she took my hand and we head to class.

When we got there. I saw (BF/N) kissing Sam.

 (BFF/N) saw that I was looking at them and she frowned.

I smiled. "Let's go to our seats" I said. 

"You're not angry?" she asked confused. 

"After what you said I'm happy that (BF/N) broke up with me. It just means I'll meet, love and get to know someone else beside him" I said while smiling. She smiled and we went to our seats.

~1051 Words~

A/N - I just got back from school and I didn't get any homework. So, I used my free time to update. what do you guys think of the chapter? Comment and Vote!!!

♡ - YASMINE