Morning

The following morning, Pedri woke first, his cock rock hard. He looked over at Gavi, his heart beating faster when he saw his cute, scrunched up face on the pillow next to him. Hmmm... Gavi was on his back... Pedri checked the time, smiled wickedly, and pulled the covers slowly from Gavi's sleeping form. He whimpered a little, but didn't wake, and Pedri licked his lips, watching this treasure in front of him. Gavi had told him he could wake him up with his mouth any time, and Pedri loved taking him at his word for it.

Pedri 's eager tongue latched first on Gavi's nipple, and he cooed softly when he felt it harden in his mouth. "Yummy..." he whispered, and moved to the other nipple. Gavi let out a small moan, and stretched in his sleep, his chest arching into Pedri 's mouth for a moment. Not wanting to wake him up quite yet, Pedri licked a wet path down his torso, until he reached Gavi's still soft cock.

"So cute, baby ..." Pedri couldn't help himself and took it all inside his hungry mouth, and suckled softly,
enjoying the novel feeling of Gavi 's usually hard cock so helpless and adorable in his mouth. But, asleep though he was, Gavi ' body reacted and soon the little worm started to grow and harden. Pedri closed his eyes with bliss, and sucked harder, adding a little bob to his head when the cock grew hard enough, sucking hard each time his lips reached the root, and licking softly when he made it back to the tip.

Pedri 's own erection was twitching in response, dripping hot drops of cum on the sheets, and he spread Gavi 's slender thighs further apart and a little up, revealing his sleeping pucker. With a groan, he sank his tongue in it, waking it up with hungry licks, pushing his tongue inside as far as it went when his hunger rose.

Gavi woke with a gasp of pleasure, and his body arched, pressing his needy bud against the tongue spearing him. "Aaahh.... Pedrii..."

Pedri rolled his eyes up in time to see Gavi's still sleepy eyes looking down at his head. nestled between his nestled legs, with growing lust. He growled happily, and delved deeper, wrenching moans of bliss from his wakening lover. When Gavi's hand grasped his head, he knew they both needed more. He rose, holding Gavi 's legs on his shoulders, and lifted his ass on his legs, pulling Gavi up to straddle his lap.

"Yes... please... do me now..." Gavi begged, and Pedri paused for a moment to savour the view in front of him. Gavi 's tousled hair, his sleepy eyes, his moaning mouth, his cock, trembling hard and leaking on his stomach, and his tight pink hole, waiting eagerly for his cock. Then he reached for the lube. The coolness of his fingers on his hot, waiting hole made Gavi gasp and he arched into his fingers, his hands grasping at Pedri greedily.

"Good morning," Pedri murmured and pushed in slowly, wanting to prolong this precious moment.

"The best... the best morning ever..." Gavi sighed, surrendering to his lover with a grateful heart.

When they were once more lying limply, sated, Pedri looked at Gavi with a glint in his eyes. "Did you have any yummy dreams?"

Gavi blushed. "I dreamt about you, waking me up with your tongue in the morning. And then I woke up and it was true."

Pedri looked at him, suddenly shy. "You dreamt about me, again?"

"Yes, of course, who else would I dream about?" Gavi said, and Pedri melted into a puddle. He cupped Gavi 's face and was just about to sink his lips into his when they heard Gavi 's phone ring. Making a little huff of annoyance, Gavi turned to the bedside table and grabbed his phone.

"Mom...!" Gavi shot up straight, his eyes flicking to Pedri. "Nothing... just about to go to breakfast... mmmm... haa... Yes, everything's... perfect," he said, and his hand crept into Pedri's hair without him realising it. "I'll be back in two days, was there anything...? Mmhhh... see you soon."

Pedri was watching him, his eyes a little sad.

"Gavi... I will tell them, soon... I just don't know how..." Gavi threw himself on Pedri, never able to resist his sad puppy face.

"You will?" Pedri's eyes lit up.

"Yes. You're important to me, they should know."

The look in Pedri's eyes gave Gavi a moment's warning, then, with a happy growl, he was flipped on his back and hungry lips gorged on his skin again.

So much for taking it easy before the game, was Gavi's final thought when he was lost in the sweet pleasure of their love making again .

Due to some reasons I have a really hard time emotionally right now sorry for slow update