Massage

IF YOU DON'T VOTE EVERY STORY I WILL END THIS BOOK SO VOTE EVERY STORY

After Gavi's almost involuntarily love confession to Pedri in the car a few weeks earlier, the older boy had been showering him with love and care. Candle-lit dinners, home cook launches brought to the practices canteen, sensuous baths, and of course mind blowing sex. Gavi blushed as he remembered the unbelievable pleasure Pedri had given him, again and again, in the past few weeks.

But he was still felt unsettled about the whole thing, about having a male lover, but he was trying. It was 2022, after all, and he knew several other male-male couples. So what was there to be nervous about?

Was it Pedri's age? He was only 20 , a full 2 years older than him . He remembered Pedri's vulnerable confession the morning after their first sex, that Gavi had confess to him, and his heart was troubled. Had he? He didn't remember, and it was his own ass that was sore the next morning. And Gavi was so young... Was Pedri taking advantage of Gavi's crush on him?

Yes, since that night, it had been clear that Pedri was the top in their relationship. It was Pedri who took charge, Pedri who made love to him. But this again made Gavi uncomfortable. Shouldn't it be him? He was more masculine, after all.

Despite all of this, he had fallen in love with the older boy. But his doubts lingered.

He drove his car to Pedri's condo, lost in his . Pedri had told him he had something to do after practice that day, so he couldn't come and pick him up, but that he would meet Gavi there after his last practice.

Gavi used his own key to get in, and he couldn't help but glow when he remembered how Pedri had given it to him. "My home is with you," Pedri had said, and handed him the key. "And now my home is yours."

He went into the bedroom to change, and stopped at the door. The room was lit only by dozens of scented candles, there was a towel spread on the bed, and the bed side table was lined with different massage oils. And Pedri waited, clad in thin sweatpants and t shirt, smiling at his boggle-eyed expression. All doubts vanished from Gavi's mind at that moment, seeing the gorgeous young man waiting to do this for him.

"You said your muscles were tense from too much football practise. I'm going to give you a massage." Pedri walked over to Gavi and kissed him, almost chastely. Pedri helped Gavi remove his clothes, kissing him all the while, and Gavi was already semi hard when he lay down, face down, on the bed.

Gavi heard the cork of a massage oil bottle snap open, and Pedri rubbing his hands together. Then the bed shifted and Pedri's big hands started to rub the oil to his aching shoulders. Gavi relaxed. "It feels so good..." he sighed.

Pedri hummed. "I'm glad. I want you to enjoy this."

Pedri's hands made up with enthusiasm what they lacked in experience, and he left not a single
square inch of Gavi's back and legs untouched. Gavi groaned when he felt the older boy massage his sore thigh muscles, and the sound made Pedri's cock tingle with anticipation. Gavi half expected those slick, strong fingers to dip into his ass, but they didn't, and he felt a pang of disappointment.

"Turn around."

Gavi turned, and watched with half lidded eyes as Pedri massaged his front as carefully as he had his back. He couldn't help his groans when Pedri pressed hard into his strong thighs, massaging the soreness into oblivion. He could only see concentration on Pedri's face, despite the huge bulge that had formed in the younger boy's crotch.

Gavi could feel himself grow fully hard at the sight. As he was naked, there was nowhere to hide his erection from Pedri's eyes, and his lips spread in a pleased smile. Pedri ran his hands from Gavi's knees, slowly to his thighs, and then stomach, and chest, and back, not pausing, over and over, and Gavi closed his eyes with the gentle pleasure. Then Pedri brought his mouth on Gavi's cock, keeping up with his hands. Gavi groaned from the sensation of Pedri's hands on his slick skin, and his mouth, now expert in pleasing Gavi, sucking him hungrily.