shower

Pedri  could hear the shower running from the front door. He smirked as set his coat on the hanger by the door and put his keys on the key holder. He took off his shoes and set the groceries down on the kitchen table.

Making his way down the hallway and into his and Gavi 's room, he pushed open the bathroom door and steam flowed out and around him, encasing Pedri in warmth. He shut the door quietly behind him and started taking off his clothes and placing them beside Gavi's on the bathroom counter, next to Gavi's towel.

He slowly pulled the curtain back on the opposite side of where he knew his boyfriend was facing. Stepping in, he closed the curtain and sidled up behind Gavi, wrapping his arms around Gavi's waist and whispering a "I am back, darling" in Gavi's ear.

Not expecting the sudden contact, Gavi jumped and let out a small moan . Amused by his boyfriend's reaction, Pedri then buried his face in Gavi's neck, purposefully breathing hot and heavy onto Gavi's skin.

"Pedri," Gavi practically whined. "You can't go sneaking up on me like that while i'm in the shower."

"Why not?" Pedri pouted. "I thought your little squeal was cute."

Gavi blushed and muttered a "shut up," and went back to washing his body,  ignoring Pedri  when he started to press hot kisses onto his neck.

"Pedri," Gavi said determinedly. "I'm trying to shower."

"I'm aware." Pedri murmured. Pedri started nibbling on Gavi's skin, and Gavi  let out a soft moan when Pedri tightened his grip on Gavi's waist and bit his neck, then lightly blowing on it.

"Pedri," Gavi whined once more, except this time he sounded much more needy.

"What do you want darling?" Pedri  asked teasingly, running his fingertips up and teasingly, running his fingertips up and down Gavi's torso, brushing by Gavi's cock but never touching it.

"Touch me baby." Gavi moaned.

Pedri tugged on Gavi's waist as signal for him to turn around. When he did, Pedri attacked Gavi with kisses. Tugging on Gavi's bottom lip with his teeth, Pedri  wave his arms around Gavi's waist once again and started grinding their hips together. Gavi moaned into the kiss and slung his arms around Pedri's neck.

Pedri started trailing kissed down Gavi's neck and down to his chest, taking one nipple into his mouth and sucking it, then biting it, then blowing on it.Gavi moaned loudly and then Pedri switched, giving Gavi's other nipple the same treatment.

Pedri continued kissing, biting and licking his way down Gavi's torso, stopping at  Gavi's cock. Gavi  whimpered when Pedri stopped.

"What is it?" Pedri asked seductively. "Darling what you want."

Gavi moaned quietly at the tone of Pedri's voice. "Touch me."

And Pedri did just that. Wrapping his  hand around Gavi's pulsating erection, he pumped his fist up and down, Gavi bucking into his hand. Pedri started sucking on Gavi's neck while jacking him off. He felt Gavi tense up like he usually does when he's about to come, and Pedri abruptly stopped. Gavi whimpered at the sudden loss of contact, opening his eyes to look pleadingly at Pedri.

Pedri chuckled at Gavi's innocent look."Turn around, darling."

Gavi obeyed. He turned around and faced the tiled wall of the shower and braced himself against it using his hands. He stuck his bum out as far as the small confinement would allow, making Pedri slapping it and watch it bounce.

"Somebody's eager," Pedri whispered in Gavi 's ear, then he proceeded to nibble on his earlobe.

Gavi moaned loudly and nodded. Pedri took this as a hint, as he looked around for something that could be used as lube replacement  for the time being. When Gavi thought Pedri was taking too long, he looked over his shoulder to see a contemplative look on his boyfriends face.

"What?" Gavi whined, obviously desperate for Pedri to get a move on.

"Lube, darling." Pedri flashed him a smile. "I need lube."

"Forget it," Gavi growled, sticking his bum out again. "I need you inside me. Now."

Pedri brought a hand to Pedri's bum cheek, squeezing and caressing it. "I don't want to hurt you, love."

"I don't care."

Pedri hid his smirk. Dragging one finger from the top of Gavi's arse to his entrance, Pedri pushed it in slightly, making Gavi hiss in appreciation. Pedri finally pushed his finger all the way in, making Gavi keen. Pedri  bit his lip in sexual frustration; the sounds his boyfriend was making were practically pornographic.

After pumping his finger in and out a couple times, Pedri added a second one, pumping them both together, scissoring them and stretching Gavi. He soon added a third one, and when he crooked his fingers and Gavi moaned extra loudly and started pushing back on Pedri's fingers, he knew that he'd hit Gavi's special bundle of nerves.

"Pedri" Gavi moan. "Just fuck me already."

Which was enough incentive for Pedri. He quickly pulled out his fingers and guided the head of his cock to Gavi's entrance. In one smooth thrust, he was balls deep in Gavi. He heard Gavi whimper and saw him bury his face in his arms.

Gripping Gavi's hips tightly, he started thrusting in slowly, then he went faster to build up momentum. For awhile, the only sounds that could be heard were the moans coming from Gavi and Pedri, and the sound of skin hitting skin.

He felt his orgasm approaching rapidly and he could tell Gavi wasn't far behind, especially when his moans started rising in volume and he started moving his hips backwards with vigor to meet Gavi's thrusts.

Pedri quickly increased his speed, moving inside Gavi with shallow thrusts, right up against his prostate. With a cry, Gavi came first. Streams of come hit the wall in front of him, and some hit his chest as well. Pedri came right after. The pressure of Gavi's heat squeezing around him was too much, and he gripped Gavi's hips hard enough to leave bruises when he came.

Slowly, Pedri pulled out of Gavi and turned him around, kissing the other boy softly. They were both breathing heavily as they came down from their highs. They nestled under the hot water running from the shower head, wrapped in each others arms and murmuring breathy 'fuck that was good' in each others ears.