bumpy car

Gavi shivered when he saw the look in Pedri's eyes, and he didn't know why he  was frowning, his sharp eyes looking almost feral.

"Wh-what's wrong, Pedri ?"

"You said we would spend tonight together. Now you're meeting your friends," Pedri  said softly, and Gavi almost whimpered. He knew that tone of voice. It didn't bode well.

"But- but you gave me a ride here. I thought it was alright?" Gavi almost whined. They were parked in front of the pub he was meeting his friends in. They were a little early, the others weren't coming until twenty minutes later. But Pedri  had driven off the campus in a huff, telling Gavi he could eat there, and he would eat on his way home.

"I think you need to be reminded that you are mine and mine only,"  Pedri said softly.

"Wha― what do you mean?" Gavi  asked, and was surprised when his seat was suddenly scooted backward, and the seat tilted until it was almost lying flat against the backseat. Before Gavi could protest, Pedri was on top of him, his lips and tongue robbing him of his free will. If only it didn't feel so good...

"No... someone will see..." Gavi  moaned weakly, when Pedri's mouth sucked onto his sensitive neck, finding the spots that made him squirm. His hands beat futilely against Pedri's shoulders, then weakly, until they stopped, and grabbed hold. Pedri's groan made him tingle all the way to his toes, and he felt his sharp teeth bite into him. Stars burst inside Gavi's lids, and he moaned, when he felt Pedri's wet tongue lick soothingly at the bite marks.

"The windows are tinted," Pedri said, as he finally pulled away, but Gavi remembered they were only so on the sides and back. If someone stood right in front of the car, they would have a perfect view into it. But they were parked nose to nose with another car in the parking lot, so chances were few. Still, they were not zero, and the idea of someone watching gave Gavi a  secret, shameful thrill. Pedri dove right back in, opening another button in Gavi's shirt, so he could bite into his upper chest, tweaking his left nipple at the same time.

"Yes ... yess Pedrii..."

Gavi's helpless moans were eroding Pedri'sgrip on his self control, which was already pretty nonexistent. He had been in love with Gavi  for  years, after all, and now that he had Gavi where he wanted, there was little that came between him and satisfying his needs. Certainly not a small chance of someone catching them. Pedri had only planned to fuck Gavi, right here, in the locker room in , but his mind was clouded with lust, when he heard Gavi telling him to stop.

Gavi squealed again, when Pedri's veiny strong hands flipped him over, and his hands pushed Gavi's above his head. Intuitively, Gavi grasped the top of the reclined seat, and turned his head back to look. His eyes widened. "Pedri, no!"

The older boy was licking his lips, and looking at his ass like he was about to devour it, and it was with little surprise that Gavi felt his hands unbuckle his belt, and pull his pants and underwear roughly down to bunch just under his round rump. Gavi  cried out again when he felt the cool air con blow on his bare ass. If anyone walked past now, they would see!

Pedri let out a hungry groan, and dived in, using his hands to pull his cheeks apart. Gavi ground into the car seat, pressing his face into it, as Pedri's tongue delved deep into his crack. He had only done this once before, that Gavi could remember, and the subsequent session of world shattering sex had almost driven it out of his mind.

Gavi could only mewl and hold onto the car seat as Pedri's tongue explored his sensitive hole. Why couldn't he stop Pedri? He was only older by three years, and only one inches taller, and the golden boy field. Why was he letting Pedri do this? His thoughts were a swirl, and he could only hang onto the car seat, and try to muffle the sounds of pleasure he heard coming from his lips.