Chapter 96.98

Chapter 96 War (12) Wood Burning

    Hearing what the captain said, Ye Yi carefully recalled the country corresponding to the color of the blue star bracelet. The blue bracelet seemed to belong to country A. He looked at Xie Yi with uncertain eyes and asked, "Is it from country A?" ?”

    Xie Yi nodded without any reaction on his face, thinking in his heart: If it was just a war between the indigenous people, they would not need to intervene at all, but now that people from country A intervene, the meaning becomes meaningless same.

    Xie Yi thought of this, and was going to ask the person in front of him to inquire about the situation here, and was implementing a specific plan. I believe he would be very happy to help.

    After Mu Ran finished talking in a depressed mood, he continued to lead them into the passage, and then walked in the passage wide for two people for a while before stopping, turned around and opened an unoccupied door, and turned the key. He handed it to Ye Yi and said, "You guys rest here first, and if you need anything, you can find me in front."

    After finishing speaking, he turned and walked back.

    Ye Yi held the key in his hand, pushed the door open and walked in, looking at the room which was twice as big as before, although it was still relatively simple and nothing, but under such circumstances, there was still a safe place to rest. Already very good.

    Xie Yi and the others also walked in. Everyone had entered various people, and they didn't dislike the simple conditions. They just cleaned up the stones on the ground and sat down on the ground to rest.

    After Ye Yi sat on the ground and rested for a while, he was about to go out to see his previous roommate, took out the fabric, quilt, instant noodles, and water from the backpack, and finally turned out the induction cooker that was in the previous map, and plugged it into the wall In the jack, press the switch key, the induction cooker will make a "beep" sound.

    Xia Yue and the others walked over after spreading the quilt, and seeing the energized induction cooker, couldn't help giving "Ye Xi" a thumbs up.     It seems that dinner tonight is settled, and she can boil some hot water to make instant noodles. She hasn't eaten instant noodles for a long time, and her saliva can't help but secrete at the thought of the aroma.

    Ye Yi smiled, took out the iron pot and some water and handed them to Xia Yue, then talked to Xie Yi and the others, and walked out of the room to take a look at the room where he lived before.

    Ye Yi walked in the aisle where people come and go, and walked to the front hall after a while. Looking at the busy medical staff, he quietly walked through the crowd to another aisle, slowly patrolling Memory found the previous room.

    She looked at the door that had not changed, raised her hand and knocked a few times and waited for a while, but there was no movement inside, then raised her hand and knocked a few times, but there was still no response. Could it be that there was no one inside?

    Ye Yi stepped forward and put his pricked ears to the door, listened carefully for a while but didn't hear any sound inside, then turned around and left the door in disappointment, ready to go back.

    After walking a few steps, a middle-aged aunt walked up to her. Seeing Ye Yi, she couldn't help opening her eyes and said in surprise, "Little girl, you are still alive."

    She thought that this little girl would not live outside for a few days . , I looked up and down, the clothes were clean, the whole person seemed to be living before the war, I didn't expect the little girl to be quite powerful.