Chapter 01.05

Chapter 1 Entering the MapOpening the Map

"Open the map, the target is being teleported."

Ye subconsciously closed her eyes, feeling the voice in her head and the slight dizziness. Although I had made enough mental preparations before opening it, there was still an inexplicable sense of unreality at this moment. Did she really leave the earth?

"Di--, arrived at the destination."

Opening her eyes, the round-faced stewardess who was bending over and asking in front of his eyes came into view: "Ma'am, you look a little uncomfortable, do you need help?"

Ye Yi's eyes were a little dazed , I haven't figured out what the situation is, subconsciously replied: "It's okay, no need, thank you!!!"

"Okay, I need it, you are calling me." Before I finished speaking, I saw another flight attendant He walked quickly with a smile on his face.

After she came over, she lowered her head and covered her hands and whispered something in the ear of the round-faced stewardess. The round-faced stewardess immediately showed a little flustered expression, but immediately calmed down.

After the two flight attendants finished talking, they walked quickly towards the front cabin one after the other.

Ye Yi sat on the chair, too far away, didn't hear what they said, and could only suppress her curiosity. Look around and check the current situation for more information.

As soon as the stewardess left, some people stood up excitedly and touched the plane, some sat quietly on the chairs, and some said loudly: "This is the survival map? Do you want us to survive on the plane?"

This sentence The words immediately revealed their identities. It seems that they, like her, are also the ones who came in to earn points, not the natives.

Ye looked down at their wrists for a moment, and sure enough a red bracelet was wearing on their hands.

Before he had time to observe the other people carefully, lightning and thunder began outside the window, the sky turned black and white, and the plane suddenly began to shake up and down.

How is this going?

Is this map a plane crash survival mode?

At the same time, the sweet voice of the flight attendant sounded on the broadcast: "Passengers, I'm very sorry that the plane is currently experiencing turbulence. Please, passengers, don't run around and go back to your seat, fasten your seat belts, and put away the dining table. Before we pass through the turbulence, Please keep the back of the chair upright, thank you!!!"

Ye Yi's hand had already firmly grasped the handle of the chair when the plane was shaking. Hearing the prompt from the broadcast, he stretched out his right hand and pulled the seat belt that was tied to him forcefully, to test whether it was fastened properly. Then, leaning back straight on the chair, try to relax yourself.

The broadcast was broadcast three times in a row! ! !

During this period, bolts of lightning outside the window seemed to strike people's hearts, making people feel oppressed involuntarily. The jitter of the plane was also big for a while, and small for a while, and it never stopped.

Ye Yi felt that her heart couldn't take it anymore, she had never made an airplane before, and she never knew that being an airplane was so scary, her face turned pale immediately.

The girl sitting next to the window sat on the seat, watched Ye Yi's series of reactions, and laughed loudly: "Sister, just shake it. You are so scared, why don't you play?"