Chapter 56.60

Chapter 56 Rocky Deserted Island (1) Su Ling

    Coming out of the map for the third time, Ye Yi was able to calmly pick up the phone and keys on the table, open the door and walk to the elevator, stand in the elevator and open the wristband to check the score information and ability status.

    Time: Blue Star, June 3, 2030, 9:02 am, other information ignored.

    Survival points: 13538.68 (points in the previous period: 7910.7; successful survival in the third map for 30 days: get 3000 points; help the natives: reward points 1000; help the natives build shelters: reward points 2000; deduct materials brought into the map: 300; points Consumption: 72.02.)

    Ability: Gathering and Manufacturing System (Lv5: 0.1/500.)

    Ye Yi glanced at the elevator door and opened it, and those who were familiar with it walked directly outside, bowed his head to open the system page, and hadn't detailed it yet. When I saw it, I heard a "嗙" and hit someone. Subconsciously

    began to apologize: "I'm sorry, I'm sorry. The

    girl who was hit fell to the ground, looked up and saw someone she knew, her angry expression immediately turned into an excited one, and happily said to Ye Yi who raised her head: "Sister Ye Yi, you are back. "

    Xiaoling, are you back from vacation?" "Ye Yi saw Xiaoling who was knocked to the ground by herself, and quickly bent down to pull her up, and patted the dust on her pants with her hand.     Su Ling stood up and looked at her sister, whom she hadn't seen for a long time, and nodded back. Said: "I have been back for two days, I knocked on my sister's door before, but no one opened, did my sister go out? "     Ye Yi helplessly raised the bracelet in his hand, "I'm not here yet." Seeing     that Ye Yi seemed to be going out, Su Ling quickly asked, "What are you going to do now, sister?" "     "Go to the police station and report the case." "Ye Yi looked down at the time and said: "Well, Xiaoling, I'm leaving first, and I'll talk about it later when I have time. "

    "Okay." Su Ling nodded, staring at Ye Yi's leaving back, as if she had made up her mind suddenly, she chased out and shouted loudly to Ye Yi: "When my sister comes back, come to my house to find me, I have I want to consult with my sister about this matter."

    Ye Yi was about to turn his head and walk towards the underground garage, when he heard Xiao Ling's shout, he turned his head and continued to walk forward. Walking to the garage, I was planning to drive, but thinking of the new regulations issued by the government, I finally pushed out a semi-old bicycle from the garage and walked out.

    After pushing it out, Ye Yi hadn't ridden a bicycle for too long, so he carefully tried riding a bicycle in the community for a while before he found the feeling of riding a bicycle. The bicycle rode out of the community and quickly rode towards the police station.     Along the way, Ye Yi didn't even see a car. Most of the passers-by either walked or rode bicycles like Ye Yi, and some young people walked on the road wearing roller skating shoes.     The whole atmosphere is not at all like before. In the past, everyone was walking up and down the road in a hurry, as if there were always endless things to do, and the expressions on their faces were serious and rushed.     Everyone nowadays, probably affected by the bracelet, cherishes their lives very much, and no longer works as hard as before. The whole pace of life seems to have slowed down.     The bracelets that suddenly appeared on their hands really brought a lot of changes to their lives.     Ye Yi rode to the gate of the police station and parked his bicycle, and was directed to the newly opened department dedicated to survival bracelets. After telling the relevant police officers who received her about his appeal, he copied the video in the sun brooch to them. , and filled out the report application with his real name, and wrote down the second and third maps in detail.     Finally, I left my contact information, downloaded a special APP under the popular science of the police, and the follow-up results can be viewed directly in the APP.     After everything was done, Ye Yi rode his bicycle back to his residence.     When the elevator reached the eighth floor, Ye Yi remembered the little bell he had met before going out. He didn't know what to look for her. After thinking about it, he walked to the opposite door and knocked on the door.