Chapter 16.20

Chapter 16 Extreme Cold Blizzard (15) Supplies

    If people lie on it, it still needs to be made thicker, and only the four legs of this iron bed are not very strong, so there must be supports on all sides.

    Xie Yi walked to the pile of iron blocks, hugged more than half of the iron blocks and walked to the iron bed, and slowly added a thick layer on the outside of the iron bed using his supernatural power, and reinforced all around the bottom of the bed.

    The reinforcement is complete, and the iron blocks brought over are basically used up. Wiping the sweat from his forehead, using the ability on so many pieces of iron at one time is a bit reluctant for him now.

    Straightened up, turned around and looked at Ye Yi and said, "Okay, are you trying?"

    Ye Yi came over and pulled Xie Yi by the sleeve to pull him to the sofa, pushed him on the sofa, and said stiffly : "You take a good rest, I can do the rest myself." The

    wound is not healed yet, the use of the ability should have been excessive just now, otherwise the face would not be so pale all of a sudden.

    After finishing speaking, he walked away awkwardly, returned to the iron bed, reached out and touched it, and the warm heat was transmitted from the iron bed to the palm of his hand. Then put both hands on the iron bed, using almost half of the strength, pressed down on the iron bed without moving.

    Pausing for a while, using all the strength in my body, I continued to press down, and the iron bed was still as stable as Mount Tai. Only then did he climb onto the iron bed carefully until the whole person climbed onto the iron bed and sat cross-legged without daring to move.

    After a while, nothing happened, and I carefully lay back on the warm quilt.

    It is really too warm. Ah, she is really a little genius!

    She turned her head and looked at the iron bed, which was only half asleep. The remaining iron pieces seemed to be insufficient to make another iron bed. She couldn't lie comfortably on the iron bed by herself to keep warm, and asked a wounded person to go back to sleep in a cold room. Bar!

    This is the person who paid the rent and the ability, be generous, and the iron bed will be divided into half for him. It's just that in the middle of the iron bed, he needs to use his ability to build a partition, otherwise he will always feel a little awkward when he sees a man's face when he sleeps at night.

    Thinking of this, he sat up, carefully slid off the edge of the iron bed, ran to Xie Yi's room, picked up the two quilts on the bed, walked back to the living room and put them on the iron bed near the alloy door.

    A quilt was spread on the iron bed to prevent burns due to the high temperature, and the other bed was thrown on the quilt because it was too lazy to make up.

    Some movement did not arouse Xie Yi's reaction. As soon as Ye walked to the sofa, he realized that he had fallen asleep. Is he too tired?

    Looking at the man lying straight on the sofa, he didn't make a sound to wake him up. He picked up his toes and quietly went to the iron bed, carried his quilt to the sofa, and gently covered him.

    And lightly, he sat down by the brazier, and carefully added some wood blocks to burn, which made the temperature of the whole living room rise a bit.

    I clicked on the wristband out of boredom, checked the supplies in the system backpack, the novice backpack, the plastic bag given by Sister Ma, honeycomb coal, fire/gun, frozen food, fruit knife, and finally saw the seeds in the last box.