Chapter 31.35

Chapter 31 Survival at Sea (13) Mi Mi

    This is the first time for Ye Yi to face such a large amount of malice in the map. Although he knows that the desires of some blue star people will be infinitely magnified in the map, he still underestimates the malice in these people's hearts.

    Does a woman who is frozen deserve to be bullied by this woman who is not a human being? What's wrong with her?

    Ye Yi couldn't help the blue veins popping up, but he still suppressed his emotions, the thing has already happened, it's useless to talk about it, the important thing is to find a way to rescue the remaining women.

    Pretending to be excited, he walked a few steps forward, and said angrily, "Aren't you afraid that I will go out and call the police?"

    "Little sister, you are so naive, do you have evidence?" Gu Qiu heard this, There was a sneer at the corner of her mouth, would she be afraid of this? It's really stupid, "You still worry about yourself, can you get out alive!" After finishing speaking, he couldn't arouse the interest in     teasing

    , and said with a cold face: "Do it."

It is not too late to teach.

    Before she said to do it, Ye Yi quickly ran towards the nearest boat, and when the distance was almost one meter away, he instantly consciously picked up the boat.

    In the blink of an eye, a ship disappeared out of thin air. When Gu Qiu saw this scene, he immediately became interested. What kind of supernatural power was this? It seemed very interesting.

    The men on the disappearing boat all fell from the air into the sea water, and everything except the man disappeared, turning into a purple light and floating into Ye Yi's bracelet.

    The men didn't know what happened, they fell into the sea, and they swam in the sea in a panic. For a moment, the men on the other three boats stood on the boat blankly, not daring to act rashly.

    Ye Yi took the opportunity to run in front of another boat, and the man on the boat fell into the sea instantly.

    Standing on the farthest boat, Gu Qiu looked at the natives on board, and couldn't help cursing: "Are they all idiots? Are there so many big men who can't handle a little girl? Get off all of them and put them on the boat." She caught it."

    After finishing speaking, he used his supernatural ability on Ye Yi's boat, freezing the surrounding sea water, and kicked the man next to him off, "Catch me back alive."

    He continued to sit on the chair, ready to take a look. A cat and mouse scene.

    Ye Yi wanted to collect the remaining two boats, but it was too late. At the order of the woman, the men who were closest jumped onto her boat, and those who were far jumped onto the frozen sea, heading towards her. The boat ran over.

    Ye Yi raised the iron/gun, trying to control her emotions, don't have killing intent towards these people, these people are wooden people, she is just practicing target shooting.     Looking at it calmly, the man who rushed to the deck at the front raised his hand and shot him in the leg. Very well, she was not controlled by the mysterious consciousness, and her body was not injured or punished.     The last time I shot the people in the sea area under the moon, fortunately, I was patronizing and scared at that time, and there was no killing intent. Thanks again for the loophole Xie Yi said.     Next, you must control your emotions. Ye raised his hand expressionlessly, and hit a few men who were about to approach. After a while, the iron/gun in his hand ran out of bullets.     Ye Yi took out the iron bed and stood in front of him, telling himself in his heart: Don't be afraid, took a deep breath, stabilized his trembling hand, and quickly pressed the bullet into the iron/gun.     You can't be cowardly, just one word "do".     If you can't beat the map points this time, you don't want that woman.     Standing up, he shot the man standing in a daze opposite the iron bed. Seeing the iron bed and unseen weapons that appeared out of nowhere, the men who came later couldn't help but stop, and began to flinch a little.     Seeing their cowardice, Gu Qiu stood up angrily, and said loudly, "Why are you standing still? Hurry up and catch her, don't you want to die?" The     men thought of the woman on the boat, the tormenting woman. The means, the face is all white, and a new round of attack is started, but this time the movements are a bit slow.