Twenty One

Phil was ready to go home. The past few days had already been wearing on him hard enough, and the only thing that really got him through were Dan and the prospect of going home and curling up in their bed.

He was still shaken up about his encounter with his father yesterday, and hadn't payed any attention in his classes today. Twice he'd been called out during lessons for drifting off, and his friends had been questioning him about it all during lunch. He's just brushed them off, smiling fairly and reassuring them that everything was fine.

Why did they even have to continue going to school? The job was practically over, it wasn't like they had to keep this up the whole time. But Dan had been adamant about staying in character, and Phil wasn't in the mood for arguing about it.

The day had just ended and Phil was happily skipping down the the front steps to where Dan was waiting for him, when a hand grabbed his arm and dragged him around to the side of the building. He was pushed up against the wall and was just about to scream when the same hand was pressed against his mouth. He glared up at his kidnapper, realizing that it was Patty Walters.

"Hey." Patty said calmly, with a smile, as if he hadn't just snatched Phil and was holding him hostage. Phil licked the hand over his mouth, inwardly cheering when Patty pulled it away in disgust.

"Let go of me." Phil growled, still glaring. "I'm not in the mood for your games right now, and I don't want to hurt you."

Patty smirked, tightening his grip on Phil's shoulder, making him wince. "Just trying to have a conversation." He said. "It'd go a lot easier if you just cooperated."

"Get the fuck off of me." Phil said, struggling against Patty's hold, but the other boy was bigger and stronger than him, and just pushed him back even harder.

"Aw, come on, Phil." Patty cooed, leaning in until they were nose to nose. "Play nice, and I'll give you a special treat."

"Fuck you."

Patty bit his lip and grabbed Phil's jaw, forcing his head up. "You don't want to talk back to me, babe. I can tear you apart in every way possible. Don't think I haven't seen you getting cozy with the gym teacher. Wouldn't want that getting out, would we?"

Phil was actually starting to panic. He didn't know what to do, how to handle himself in this kind of situation. Dan was probably waiting for him, wondering where he was. He took a deep breath, trying not to freak out.

"I already know all about you, Patty." He said lowly. "You just want sex, right? The idea that you can get whoever you want in bed, and do it in a timely manner. What, does it give you a rush? Make your self esteem go through the roof? You not get enough attention at home, and the fucking makes you feel loved?"

"Don't talk about me like you know anything." Patty snarled, and Phil didn't know if making him mad was an accomplishment or a mistake. He leaned in even more, and Phil flinched at how close they actually were, a centimeter from kissing. He could feel Patty's breath against his mouth. "And don't act like you don't want it. It'd be a fucking privilege to be even noticed by me."

Phil shut his eyes, but he couldn't pull away when Patty kissed him. He didn't move at all, afraid it would be taken as reciprocation, and Patty would go even further.

It was actually revolting being kissed by someone that wasn't Dan. He tried to turn his head, but didn't get very far. Patty forced his mouth open and Phil almost choked on the taste of the guys tongue. The brick wall was digging into his shoulder blades and making the experience all the more uncomfortable.

Patty pulled away and Phil breathed in heavily, gasping when he felt lips on his neck, sucking and biting down to his collarbone.

He wasn't going to do this. Fuck if he was going to let this asshole take advantage of him. He lifted his knee as hard as he could towards Patty's crotch, almost falling to his knees when he was released. Patty groaned in pain, and Phil watched as he fell to his knees. He was out of breath and shaky, and God, he felt like crying. He felt stupid and useless and weak and pathetic, he had just let that happen. He touched his neck gently, the skin still tender from Patty's teeth.