스물둘

You and Namjoon got back to your igloo, being able to sleep under the stars was certainly going to be an experience.

"I'm just gonna jump in the shower, Joonie!" You called to him as he put your bag down on the bed.

"Ok, baby!" He said, deciding to order some champagne and fruit for you both.

There was a good movie tonight that he wanted to watch with you, the perfect romantic evening before you both go to sleep.

You emerged from the shower and realised you left your clothes on the bed.

"Uuugh Joonie!!! Can you get my clothes!!!" You yelled out to him for help.

Namjoon smirked, looking at your clothes on the bed before turning to see your head peeking around the door.

"What's the matter, baby? are you naked in there, hmm?" He chuckled, moving closer to the door.

You squealed, closing the door.

Namjoon opened the door, taking you in his arms and dropping you on the bed.

"Beautiful..." he mumbled, kissing in between your breasts before kissing your lips softly.

You covered your face, and Namjoon chuckled, handing you your clothes and letting you get changed.

"Oo champagne!" You poured yourself a glass, taking a strawberry and feeding it to Namjoon.

He chuckled, and you snuggled up to his side on the bed as you both watched a movie.

This holiday was turning out to be perfectly perfect.

Namjoon was proud of himself.

He managed to plan a romantic trip for you both, and now he was lying with his love on a bed in an igloo in Iceland, watching a movie while the aurora shined overhead.

Yeah, he was a genius.

Anyway, you further snuggled into Namjoons side, rubbing your face against his chest and hugging him tight.

"We should sleep Joonie, we're going to the hot springs tomorrow, and I wanna be well rested" you grinned at him, cupping his cheeks and kissing his nose.

"You're gonna look so cute with a mud mask on" you teased him, before you both headed off to bed.

The next day, you and Namjoon entered the hot spring resort, getting your private room that Namjoon had reserved.

It allowed you both to change and shower comfortably, as well as providing you a place to relax.

You change into a simple bikini, taking Namjoons hand as you walk towards the large hotspring pool.

It was a beautiful blue colour, steam floating up as you slowly dipped yourself in.

You sighed as Namjoon followed behind you, wrapping his arms around your waist from behind as you looked out at the snowy mountains.

You felt so calm, it was a nice moment to share with him, your boyfriend.

"This is so lovely Joonie, I love you so much..." you mumbled, looking up and kissing under his chin.

He chuckled, kissing the top of your head in return, "I love you too, princess..."

You and Namjoon spent a good hour in the hot spring, relaxing.

You put face masks on each other, laughing at how he looked before heading off to shower.

You both had a light lunch in the town, doing some sightseeing and shopping before heading back to your hotel.

"I can't believe tomorrow is our last day, it feels so short :(" you grumbled, sad that the holiday was so short.

"We can always come back again baby, though I did wanna take you to Hawaii next year" he kissed the side of your head.

You squealed "really! But why?" You gazed up at him.

He shook his head, "no reason, can't I take my beautiful girlfriend on a trip?" He cheered internally for covering himself up.

He had planned for Hawaii to be the honeymoon.

He had also planned a fancy dinner for your last night, and he 100% was gonna propose.

He wanted you to have a lovely proposal under the Northern lights, with the most beautiful ring that he had custom made.

He was honestly very proud of himself, and he really hoped tomorrow was gonna go well for him.

"Cmon baby, bathtime, they have a huge jacuzzi tub, and I wanna try it out with you" he winked, smacking your ass before running into the bathroom laughing.

You had a lovely bath with Namjoon, and fell asleep on his chest, cuddling him tightly.