열넷

🔞NSFW WARNING🔞

"Y/N~~~ are you done? I want cuddless" Namjoon whined, reaching out for you.

How Namjoon acted now you were together was vastly different to when you were his sugar baby.

He was so cuddly and affectionate, not that you were complaining, you loved how cute he was and you always took advantage of it.

You giggled, coming over to the bed with the drinks you got and sitting yourself on his lap.

He flashed his dimples at you, making you laugh as he held you close to him, snuggling his face into your neck.

Namjoon has chosen a Romantic series for you to watch, and you both settled down, Namjoon taking a sip of his drink along with you before pressing kisses to the side of your head.

After a while, a steamy sex scene appeared, you looked over at Namjoon to see him sweating, looking nervous.

You squealed when he suddenly turned to you, pulling you to straddle his lap, bring his lips close to yours and breathing onto your lips.

"Joonie?" You whispered onto his lips, he was breathing heavily, and your gasped as his hand found your waist, gripping it tightly.

"I-" To your surprise, he chocked up, and you rested your hands on his cheeks as a couple of tears ran down them.

"Sorry, I just really love you a lot" he said, sniffling.

You smiled at him slightly, pressing your lips on his, giving him gentle kisses.

"I just always want you to feel comfortable with me, I love you so much..." He said through your kisses.

You pulled away, wiping away his tears, "I love you too hmm? No need to cry sweet boy~" you said, pressing your lips back onto his.

He kissed you harder, wrapping his arms around your waist and holding you tighter, almost afraid to let you go.

You giggled into the kiss, and Namjoon smiled, pulling away and gazing into your eyes.

He smiled, "shall we finish the movie baby?" He asked, you nodded, and as you both turned back to the movie, you caught his eye and he winked at you.

You blushed, looking away shyly as you suddenly felt needy for him.

You fidgeted in his lap, heat pooling between your legs.

You obviously hadn't had sex yet, but you wanted him more after he ate you out, and the dirty thoughts filling your head right now made your cheeks red.

"What're you thinking about baby?" He asked his face close to yours as he rested a hand on your thigh.

"Nothing..." you mumbled, putting your hand on his wrist.

"Hmm, now I really wanna know what's got you blushing so cutely" he said, taking a sip of his drink and raising an eyebrow at you.

You whined as he snaked an arm around your waist, "promise you won't make fun of me?" He nodded with a grin before you took a breath and started talking.

"So, I imagined you pinning me against a wall, a-and, uhh, you kissed me, slowly -omg this is so embarrassing!" You buried your face into his neck as he laughed, licking his lips.

"I can do all those things for you baby, and more..." he mumbled, kissing the shell of your ear.

You smiled shyly and he turned your chin so you were facing him, your eyes met his and Namjoon pressed his lips onto yours.

He pulled you closer, you arching your back into his touch as he ran a hand down to your core.

You gasped as you pulled away from this kiss, his lips hovering over yours.

His hands travelled to the bottom of your shirt, he looked up at you to see your eyes hazed.

You lifted your arms up cutely and he smiled as he lifted your shirt off, his hands coming to rest on your hips and your hands gripping onto his muscles, your breathing laboured.

He gently laid you down next to him, kissing you again as you pulled him closer.

You tugged on his shirt, pouting at him as you wanted him to take it off.

He hastily stripped himself, and your eyes went wide seeing his hard member hit his stomach.

He took the rest of your clothes off and retrieved some lube from the table, you gasped as his fingers entered you and he grinned, pressing kissed to your inner thighs.

When you were prepped he pushed himself into you slowly, holding you so he could look into your eyes.

"Are you ok baby?" He asked, you nodded and he kissed your cheek

"I need words babygirl" he said clearly, looking into your eyes "m'fine" you mumbled.

"want Joonie" you added as an afterthought, pouting at him.

He grinned, beginning to thrust in and out as you whimpered, looking into his eyes.

He laced his fingers with yours, kissing the back of your hand as he continued to make love to you.

You went like 3 rounds.

This man has immense stamina you were practically passed out by the end.

Namjoon was an absolute king at aftercare.

You laid in a warm bath together as Namjoon stroked your hair, kissing your head, "You did so well for me baby, love you so much..." he mumbled.

You smiled, turning round and kissing his Jaw, before he lifted your chin, pressing his lips to yours.