스물셋

The next day, and your last day in Iceland, you and Namjoon went for a walk around the snowy mountains.

There was beautiful scenery, and you kept stopping every 5 seconds to take pictures, as Namjoon took pictures of you.

In the evening, you went to dinner at the fanciest resturant Namjoon could find, renting a private area for the two of you.

Namjoon had been jumpy the entire evening, and he couldn't stop touching the velvet box in his pocket.

He was so nervous, it's not like he thought you would say no but, it was still nerve-wracking.

After you had both finished eating, you were sat on the balcony sofa watching the northern lights.

Namjoon decided that now was the moment.

"Y/N?"

You turned to look at him with a smile, tilting your head slightly when you saw he looked nervous.

"What is it Joonie? You look worried..." you mumbled, cupping his cheek and smiling at him.

He smiled, rubbing the back of his neck nervously before standing up.

He took a deep breath before he spoke.

"Y/N, we've been together for a long time now, and for a while, I've been thinking about when and how I would ask you this..."

You were already crying, years slipping down your cheeks, your hand covering your mouth.

Namjoon knelt down on one knee, opening the ring box and presenting you with the most beautiful ring.

"Y/N Y/LN, Will you Marry me?"

You nodded, collapsing into his arms and sobbing.

Namjoon breathed a sigh of relief and hugged you tight.

You cupped his cheeks and pressed kisses around his face, tears still escaping your eyes as you said over and over again, "yes Joonie yes!"

Namjoon wiped your tears away gently before pressing his lips on yours.

You sniffled, gently wiping your eyes before hugging him again, not letting go as you both sat down on the sofa, enjoying the lights together.

"I love you so much Joonie" You looked up at him, and he smiled, giving you a forehead kiss before replying.

"I love you too Y/N, you excited to plan the wedding?"

Your eyes sparkled as you began to babble to him about the wedding, who you would invite, your plans.

"Do you think you could perform with the other members?"

Namjoon chuckled, knowing how much you had loved BTS.

"What do you want us to perform, baby? I'll do anything for you..."

"the red bullet..." you mumbled.

"What was that?"

"The Red Bullet?" You said again, not facing him.

"It's my favourite concert! The songs are so good Joonie, and I really wanna see it..." you mumbled, fiddling with your fingers.

"If my baby wants us to do The Red Bullet, then that's what my baby will get" he said, a stupid grin on his face.

He would never do this with anyone else.

You looked up at him with adoration, and he chuckled, bending down and nuzzling his nose on yours.

You then both relaxed to watch the aurora, excited about your wedding.

You were living a dream come true, engaged to the dashing businessman who always came to the bar you worked at.

And Namjoon, who managed to bag the pretty girl he saw working at a bar one night.

He could never keep his eyes off you...