열일곱

You and Namjoon had gone on many dates by now, each of them equally as good or better than the last.

You never once doubted his love for you.

But after a while you started getting a little bored with your routine, and Namjoon just so happened to have an opening at the company.

After a rather incompetent employee was fired.

And so you went from being someones sugar baby, to being given a very high up position in his company and becoming equally as rich as him.

You didn't get this Job by cheating though, you had the necessary qualifications, and you were a good addition to the company.

There was one very small issue at the company that had recently risen though.

Namjoons secretary.

She was going to get the promotion to the position that YOU now occupy.

Key word: was

Because now you had that position.

She watched Namjoon give you the job, and you could tell she was NOT happy with it.

You also could tell she was smitten with him, you weren't an idiot and you could tell from a mile away that she liked him.

But you're not one to back down from a challenge, and you couldn't wait until she crossed your path.

And that happened today.

You arrived at work, smugly smiling at the secretary, who scowled at you as you made your way to Namjoons office.

Just before you entered, she practically jumped in front of you.

"You can't just walk in here, Mr. Kim is busy, do you have an appointment?" She enquired sourly, tapping her heel on the floor, her arms crossed.

You raised an eyebrow, not impressed AT ALL with her attitude, this should be fun.

"I, can walk in here. He's expecting me, so kindly move out of my way" you fake smiled at her, as she scoffed.

"Look, I don't know whether you think you have a chance with him, but he's very smitten with me you know, and I don't appreciate sluts going into MY Namjoons office" she said smugly, a smirk on her face as you laughed.

"Wow ok first of all, smitten with YOU? I doubt it, seeing as its MY name he was moaning last night when we fucked"

Her eyes were wide, her Jaw practically on the floor as you spoke, noticing the door open behind her.

"Second, Your Namjoon? Bitch, I think you'll find he is spoken for, by ME" you smiled smugly, looking behind you.

"Isn't that right baby?" The secretary gasped as she whipped around to be met by Namjoons angry face looking at her from the doorway.

"You, go back to your desk, I'll deal with you later" she bowed, pushing past you angrily and going back to her desk.

You grinned as Namjoon pulled you into his office, closing and locking the door and holding you close by your waist, he was breathing heavily.

"Fuck Y/N that was really sexy" he almost moaned, smashing his lips onto yours and kissing you deeply.

You ran your finger down his cheek gently, feeling flirty, "and when you said I was yours, God yes baby I'm yours" he moaned into your mouth, making you giggle.

"Joonie~ we're at work!" You giggled as he lifted you up, placing you on his desk and drawing circles on your thigh.

"It's not my fault you're so attractive, why do you think I always came to the bar you worked in?"

You gasped, "I just thought you came for the strippers!"

"No baby, I went to see you, I thought you were so cute because you were so flustered whenever you saw me in a suit" you grinned shyly, burying your head in his neck and hugging him.

"Ah why~" you whined, avoiding eye contact with him.

"You still get flustered, adorable..." he mumbled, pressing a soft kiss to your nose.

"I was about to open the door as soon as I heard her mouthing off, but I wanted to see how you would handle it" he said, leading you over to his chair and pulling you onto his lap.

You had been working there for a few weeks now, and Namjoon knew that you and her would cross paths at some point.

He didn't expect it to turn him on so much though.

He bit your ear gently, making you gasp and lean into him.

"Now baby, I think you need a little reward for how well you handled my ex secretary..."