다섯

You ended up leaving the mall with the dress and a matching pair of shoes that were equally expensive.

You ended up getting a bag to match as well as lots of other things that Namjoon had insisted on buying as soon as you showed an interest.

He couldn't wipe the smile off his face seeing how happy you were with everything he bought you.

Knowing HE put the smile on your face just did something to him.

"Thankyou so much for today Joonie, it's the happiest I've been in a long time" you said, playing with your fingers as you both looked out the window as the sun went down.

The Party was on friday and after you had finished shopping he took you to a small lookout area where you could look over the city.

"Oh, so you're calling me Joonie now?" Namjoon asked with a grin, turning to look at you in your seat.

Your eyes went wide, looking at him, "I'm sorry, i-is that ok?" You said nervously.

Namjoon chuckled, "of course it is baby, I think its cute" he looked thoughtful before he smirked at his next words.

"Do you like it when I call you baby?"

A whine slipped out of your mouth before you could stop it.

You clamped your hand over your mouth, before looking to the side away from him.

He chuckled, "Hmm?" He sounded teasing as he hooked a finger under your chin, bringing your face round to look at him.

You bit your lip, avoiding eye contact, before squealing as he maneuvered you onto his lap.

"I'll take that as a yes then..." he mumbled, pressing a light and feathery kiss to your lips.

He did it really slowly so when he pulled back you kept leaning towards him, pouting when he laughed.

He pecked your lips again before allowing you to snuggle into his chest, holding you close.

"I'm kinda nervous about the party..." you mumbled as Namjoon stroked your back gently.

"I'm not used to so many rich people, I'm afraid I won't act like they do, what if they know I'm poor?" You looked up at in horror.

"How dare you, do I not act rich enough?" He pretended to look offended as you laughed, almost falling back off his lap as he placed a hand on your lower back, keeping you steady.

"Don't worry, it's not hugely formal, and I'm sure once everyone has had a few drinks you'll hardly notice any difference" he said, eyeing you up and down and giving you his dimpled smile.

You sighed, "I suppose you're right"

You moved your head to look up at Namjoon, as he looked down and your eyes met.

He really was a good looking man, you were surprised he was single and you were falling for him hard.

You moved so you were sitting up and looking directly at him, as you both leaned in.

"Y/N..." he whispered against your lips, "can I kiss you?" You grinned, he was such a gentleman.

You nodded and Namjoon finally pressed his lips against yours.

You tried to suppress your smile as Namjoon pulled you impossibly close to him.

You kissed for a while before you both giggled, you pulled away for air, panting as Namjoon grinned at you.

You smiled shyly, looking down before pressing a quick peck to his lips.

"Let's get you back home, we want you to be well rested for our party on friday hmm?" Namjoon mumbled dreamily, letting you slide back to your seat.

He pressed a kiss to the side of your head, staring at you, lovestruck, which made you grin, before he moved back into his seat and drove you both home.

When you fell asleep that night after yet another call with him, you felt happier than ever, and less nervous for the party as well.

Smiling to yourself, you finally fell asleep.