Chapter 1

"Danielle, please don't do this"  i pleaded. 'I'm sorry Liam i can't do this anymore it's over" and with that  she left. My vision was blurred but the salty tears forming in my eyes. I had it all...the fame,the money, great friends ant the perfect girlfriend. Why did she have to ruin that? Danielle and I have dated since 2010, we were know as "the cutest couple" it doesn't matter anymore. i loved her and now my heart is broken.

I walked out of the bakery throwing out the letter i was going to give to her. As i was walking to my flat, i stared at the ring in the box. Today was the day was the day i was going to proprose to her. i walked home drowning in my own misery. I went inside my flat, and notice everything of Danielle's stuff was gone. that night, i made a vow to my self I Liam James Payne will never love anyone ever again.

                                                                     *Louis' P.O.V.*

                                                                      2 weeks later.

were back stage at the chatty man show and i bloody excited! "who wants their gravy?" Alan said which caused Harry to blush. We walked out and all we heard we girls screaming. "Have you gotten more Irish?" Alan asked Niall. "I think you've gotten more British" was Niall's response. after a couple of batters Alan asked the question everyone has been waiting for."So who has a girlfriend?" Zayn and I raised our hands up high. Liam kept his hand down and looking like a lost abandoned puppy. After the interview i pulled Liam aside. "Hey mate you okay?" i questioned. "I miss her." and with that he broke down in tears. "shh. its okay' i whispered as i embraced him in a hug. Everyone thinks I'm always immature, but truthfully i'm not. i act as an older brother toward them. "Hey were ging to New York and New Jersey tomorrow maybe you will find a good looking girl." Liam loves girls from the East Coast. I don't know why probably because they are all fit. I packed for tomorrow and fell into a deep sleep.

                                                                      *Katie's P.O.V*

"ooh katie look!" my friend Sam said. she was holding a lace see through thong and a matching cheetah print push-up bra. i giggled and shook my head in disgrace. " i swear Katie, your just like Liam Payne, so innocent" I blushed at the word Liam. Hi im Katie Torres, and i am 18 years old.I have dark brown curly and golden eyes framed with thick full black eye lashes. I am average height and weight. "Hey Sam im going to go the food court." I said. "Okay be there in 20." i was walking around in the Ocean County mall when suddenly a Toy Story poster caught my eye. i went to grab it but it vanished. I looked up the see chocolate brown eyes staring at me. I then realized that those eyes belonged to the one and only Liam Payne

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

heyguys, make sure youfollow me on twitter.   lucky_charms_1D