22. I will be back

In the morning I opened my eyes with an aching body. My neck was stiff. I got out of my car to stretch my body and give a gentle massage to my neck to ease the stiffness.

My sight fell on the house and I remembered what I had decided yesterday. Now no back out. I have made up my mind. I breathed out heavily and hopped inside the car.

I switched on the phone, and my phone started beeping continuously leaving messages. 18 messages from Yoongi, and 4 messages from Namjoon.

I opened Namjoon's chat first

"Hey Jin"

"Where are you"

"You okay?"

"Call me immediately when you check the phone"

I replied to him simply, "I am alright Namjoon, I will call you later"

Then I opened Yoongi's chat

"Jin"

"Jin"

"Why did you switch off your phone"

"Where are you"

"You are freaking me out now Jin. I am outside your house. You are not home yet"

"Call me 🗣"

"Jin, I am worried. Now don't make me angry"

"Seokjin"

.....

I scoffed and shook my head. I didn't check all messages just scrolled up and close the chat box.

I called him directly.

"Jin" He voiced out before I could say anything.

"Yoongi" I sighed.

"Are you okay? Where are you?" He asked me worriedly.

"I am okay, I..."

"What the hell, you idiot. I am dying here worrying about you the whole night and you are saying you are okay....???" He yelled

"Are you disappointed that I am okay?" I asked in a little bit teasing way.

"Yes... yes, I am disappointed... very disappointed. Just tell me where are you I am going to kill you. I was outside your home last night, you don't know how much time I have waited for you" these days I am used to his enraged voice. I know I am giving him a very hard time.

"Yoongi. I am... I am going to his home" I said ignoring his anger.

"What?" He said shockingly, "Tell me where are you, Jin? I will go with you" his voice suddenly became soft.

I told him the address and waited for him to visit me.

He came and sat inside the car on the passenger seat.

"Let's go. I'm ready" He said folding his long sleeve to elbow, "I will show him, how it feels to break someone's heart"

I sighed and shook my head.

"Are you sure you want to go with me?" I asked looking down at my feet.

"Of course... I am gonna show him what I can do to him. I don't care if his parents will be there. How dare he left you like this"

"They," I said almost in mumbling, "I am afraid they won't let us in"

"Why? Is he President's Son" He said mockingly.

"No" I answered softly.

He glared at me, "Then, Start the car"

"We are already here, Yoongi," I said still looking down. I don't know how will he react.