17. One last time

Tae's Pov:

Jin Hyung took keys from Yoongi's hand and moved outside rigorously. Yeah, it was obvious. he was angry. Angry at me. No complaints, he has valid reasons. When Jimin was accusing him, when he needed nothing but my trust, I showed him distrust. Honestly, it wasn't like I thought he killed me accompanied by Jackson but the thought he and Jackson are too close and everyone coming here talking about him only and saying Jackson is his boyfriend was going into my nerves, making me sick. And I lost my temper. But I was unreasonable and I hurted Jin. I should make it up for it.

"Jin... where are you going" Yoongi who was running behind Jin asked him loudly.

Jin Hyung turned back, "Yoongi. I am going home. Please let me go alone. You...you go with Namjoon".

Yoongi was in agape, "Namjoon" He mumbled.

Jin hyung turned and hurriedly open the car door and sat on driver sit.
He wants to go alone? Fuck!! alone? Hell No. I smiled. I am gonna give him company. I opened another door and sat on passenger sit. As soon as I buckled my sit belt he raised the accelerator and started the car. O God, He was totally angry.

"Jin. Jin Hyung slow down"

He again sped up.

"Jin Hyung... I am sorry okay. I know you are angry because I didn't trust you. But it's not true. I..I trust you"

Jin sighed heavily and took turns in high speed. I was scared. I understand he was angry but what if speed went out of control and accident happened.

"Hyung" I shouted on him., "I trust you. I tried my best for Jackson to come back. I helped you so that they will leave you. Believe me"

Jin Hyung took the car aside and hit on break hard making car Tyre screeching sound. When car stopped he opened the door and stepped out quickly and walked towards my side car door and opened furiously.
"Come out" He said loudly with straight face.

"Ji..n hyu.." I shivered. He was looking scary.

"I said come out quickly" He yelled.

I stepped out and he aggressively closed the door. I flinched and he pushed me on closed door and pinned with his both arm.
"What did you say. You believe me?" His enraged eyes were straightly boring at my eyes.
"I...I do" I answered shattering.

"Why?" He shouted on me. I squeezed my eyes close.

"Why do you believe me? Why did you come back to me. You stupid!!!! No one but me is responsible for you death. Take revenge on me or stay away from me. I am no good for you" He said furiously. He was shouting on me, scolding me but not because he thought I didn't trust him but the reason is that he thought he was responsible for my death and I should hate him.

My eyes started developing tears. I hate myself for crying in any situations but I couldn't help to hold it. I sobbed and tears fall down. He got frustrated and released me from his hold and turned back. He rubbed his face in frustration. I know he doesn't like when I cry. It annoys him.

"Hate me. That's what I deserve" He said showing me his back and again went to drive car.

My tears were not ready to stop. I wiped my face sobbing. Does he want me to go away.... away from him? He wants me to go away may be because whenever he will see me guilt will raise inside him. I don't want to leave him. I can't hate him. How can I!!
I looked at him with the puffy eyes, he was not looking at me. It made me cry more. I was outside the car and he was inside. We were like this for some time. He ran his fingers through his hair and leaned to open the door of my side. A little bit joy jumping inside me to just knowing he wants me to sit inside. But I kept my sad face and sat sniffing. He sighed, "Don't cry. Take this" He gave me paper napkin. I took it and wiped my face and nose. We were silent through out the journey.