2. Alone

Jin Pov

1:00 am at office

Phone ring...

"Hello Yoongi" 

"Jin, are you still at office?..I told you, let me stay with you.. I could..."

"Yoongal...relax. I almost done. Don't worry."

"If you would let me help you, we would have finished earlier" 

"You have family my friend, with the little cute baby. You should be at home in right time. And about work, I am used to it now. Because our boss loves me a lot" I laughed 

"Yah, no doubt he loves you a lot. I am sure you must have done something to him to behave like that" 

"Yooongiiii, you take his side again and I will break up with you", Aishhh...I really hate when he takes his side over me. Definitely I didn't do anything to him, he is without reason testing my patience.

"Okay...okay. Now I think you should stop, go home and sleep." He is really concerned about me.

"Yoongi?" I sighed.

"Yes Jin, tell me" Yoongi asked.

"Are you free on Sunday?"... I don't want to spend Sunday alone.

"Why?..I mean where is Jackson?" He laughed. And I know why he laughed.

"I don't know where that idiot is?.. he just left a message that suddenly something came up and he had to leave for China". I won't lie but I was little concerned about him, he never did like this before. 5 days passed but he didn't even call me yet. For him, Sunday was always for us, this was our friendship goal. He never let anyone join us, so my Sunday was always with him.

"What?.. that's very unlike him" He was right.

"Anyway, I want to watch movie, will you join me?" 

"Jin...You know, what's on Sunday?. I'm afraid I can't."

"What's on Sund .. Ohh yah...How can I forget that. The day Since then I had to share you with someone else. Aish...So No option I have to spend this Sunday alone" It was Yoongi's 4th marriage anniversary. 

"It's okay, if you want to join us...she won't mind" Yoongi giggled.

"She won't mind but she will definitely start match making thing for me. She really doesn't like me enjoying with myself"

"She does care for you Jin, and what is wrong with it. Even I think you should see someone on serious note. Date someone to marry. Don't just.."

"No...Yoongi..stob it, you know I don't want to be...my goals are different with my life and marriage is definitely not one of them. And I am happy how I am living" I had to cut him in between because I know he will never stop when it comes to this topic.

"No Jin you are alone" 

"No..I am not alone. I have you and your family when I need family. I have fabulous look, so I can make anyone laid under me whenever I want. And I have Jackson when I need friend to hang out" I said which is correct.

Yoongi scoffed and I hate that, "Jackson..ohh right. Believe me he won't remain your friend for long time"

"Why are you saying this?" I asked irritatingly.

"He definitely want something more from you. Why don't you date him Jin. He loves you, you like him. And he is your good friend" Yoongi suggested.

"No way Yoongi, don't start again. If he would loved me, he would have told me already. He doesn't love me that way. And he is my friend and I can't date my friend. I didn't want to ruin my good friendship". I said, while switching off the desktop.