16. Insistent

Since we met, my life feels more worthwhile.

But what if I am the reason behind the end of your life

"Where he is? I want to see him right now...Whatever the allegations you are imposing on him are not true. I am lawyer and I know the law"

I heard the yelling voice as I was taken outside the cubicle room by Jungkook. The voice was familiar. And when I saw familiar face I was surprised but it was the happiest surprise ever.

"Joon ah" I called.

The said person looked back at me and he sighed in relief to see me.

"Jinnie.... Jin ah..." He almost ran towards me and hugged.

"You okay?" He asked but his eyes showed concern and also anger, "What happened?" I let out a small gasp as he caressed my jaw gently, "who did that?" He turned to look at Jimin who was sitting on his desk checking the documents in his hands.

"You did this?" Namjoon asked him furiously.

Jimin just smiled mockingly still looking at some documents in his hand.

"I am gonna sue you and whole your department for harassing my friend. Do you even know you can't beat him as you captured him illegally" He yelled.

"Ha ha ha its so funny" Jimin laughed looking at papers in his hands, trying to pretend he is laughing at the content in the paper, not answering or looking at him and not so bothered by Namjoon's statements.

"How dare he!!" Namjoon spat loudly in surprised by his behavior.

Jimin shrugged resulting Namjoon's rising anger. I breathed and held his hand.

"Joon ah ... relax. Ignore him. No one hit me. It just... I fell down by myself" I tried calm him down.,

"Don't lie Jin" He said looking at me with concern.

"by the way how did you know I was here" I changed the topic deliberately.

"I was passing by and it was Sunday so I thought I can meet you. I went to your house. It was locked. I called you multiple times. I really felt something bad happened when you were not receiving my calls at first, so I was continuously calling you, finally someone received the call from police department and told me you were here. Was I late Jin?" He said looking at my bruises with sad eyes.

"No.. no Joona. You are on the time. And dont worry about me. It.. uhh nothing" I gave him assuring smile.

He sighed but creased his eyebrows when Jimin said smirking, "Yah... so on time"

Joon let out deep breath and again gave me attention.

"Why did they took you here Jin?"

"Accusing me and Jackson, that he killed Kim Taehyung and I was his partner in crime. But... Joon.. I was not aware, even I don't know where is..."

"Shhh.. shh... I know... I know Jin ... you don't have to prove your innocence infront of me. You are innocent I know that and I will prove it. Trust me. I will take you away from this." He touched my cheek amd caressed it gently made me touched. "I studied law. And I am best at my job. I have fought lot of cases and I will fight yours and will definitely win. Trust me."

I smiled, "I trust you Joon"

He exhaled deeply and hugged me tightly. "I was so worried for you Jinnie. Just bear with me for some time. I will apply bail for you. It will not work at night. I will come back at morning as early as possible"