12. Million Kisses

TAE Pov:

"If it is so, we can do", I said as a new wave of energy has unleashed within me.

He literally placed remote aside and got up with unreadable expressions. He came near me and pulled me closer by my waist, "You bet, I will" He said licking his lips looking straight at my lips.

I didn't say anything, just moved little forward to touch his lips.

He shockingly left me, "Dont tell me, You are freaking serious"

"Why?.. what happened? Why would I joke around?" I said in serious gaze.

He laughed..."No no no...it can't be possible".

"Why not?" I asked.

"Be...because you..you are a ghost" He said matter of fact but I find it useless.

"For others yes, not for you. You can see me, you can feel me, you can touch me and.." I said taking small steps towards him, I finally reached and pecked him on his lips, "You ...can kiss me"

He was standing with agape, "You...what..?" He fumbled at my sudden kiss.

"I kissed you" I completed the sentence.

"This is what you call kiss?...Do you even know how to kiss" He was talking with lustful eyes.

Yah.. One step closer.

"No...teach me" I said as I waved my eyebrows.

He came little closer, paused for a second and turned back going away, "No.. No it is against my rules"

"Rules" I laughed humorously, "You have had already broke one of them, when you took me home last time" I sighed, "and which more Rules are gonna break?..Yes I am living with you..but I am not your friend. Check. I am not gonna stay with you forever. Check. This will be our one time and who knows it will make me rest in peace finally. You will get rid of a ghost, check. You won't see my face again. No commitments, no relationship...No rules breaking. Check." I was talking in points, looking at my hand, counting on my fingers...I finally stopped when Jin attached his soft lips with mine.

Fuck, that's what I wanted. Finally it felt like heaven. 

Yes, It's true. I always wanted this. It's fucking his fault not mine. Everytime he with his intoxicated eyes, his eyes when he look at me with concern. Everytime when he laugh in his signature style, everytime when he comes out from bathroom after taking shower, everytime when he gets ready for office, when he cooks...fucking everytime, he developed desires inside me to have him like this. 

He held me tightly like I am gonna flew away at any time and like he doesn't wanted me to go. I slowly relaxed in his kiss giving him passionate kiss back. My body tingled at the touch of Jin all over my body. He lifted me in his arm, I wrapped my legs around his waist and walked towards our bedroom without breaking the kiss. I crossed my arms around his neck and interveined my finger in his hair. I sucked hard over his lower lips, releasing my lips and colliding them back together. My body was rejoicing each and every moment of his touch.

He practically threw me on bed and hovered over me. He sucked my neck, making wet all over. His hands were working side by side removing my clothes one by one. I groaned when he stopped touching me, I shoot opened my eyes to look at him. His breathing was fast, trying to slow it down before he said something, "Are you sure you want to go further. Trust me I am harsh. Don't regret it later".

I scoffed, "You better give me your best Jin. Look at you, even your words trembling...not confident enough. Make it like I won't be able to forget my first and last time"