Chapter 17

Arjun looked at manik who fall asleep in his arms. Arjun shook his head and lifted manik in his arms in a bridal style.

Arjun make his way to manik room. Open the door and put manik on the bed.

He noticed manik fall asleep in same clothes without changing into pjms. He decided to change manik clothes.

He took out some comfortable clothes from closet. He unbotton manik shirt stilled seeing scars on his stomach.

He gently caressed his stomach. The scars doesn't look fresh to him it's looks  old to him. But how manik get this.

He shrugged his thoughts and changed manik clothes covered him with duvet.

He caressed manik head lovingly admiring the innocence on his face. He notice something he looked behind manik ear and got shock to see the birth mark.

It's the same birth mark which his baby had. He shook his head at his thoughts.
Anyone can had birth mark behind the ear it's normal.

He closed the door of manik room and leave from their. After coming out of manik room he took out his phone from his pocket and dial a number.

PHONE CALL:

Anirud:"Helllo handsome kaisa hain".

Arjun:"Shut up ani tu mere girlfriend nahi hain. Stop calling me with this weird names".

Anirud:"Kyun kahi likha hain kya ka sirf girlfriend hin in naamon (name) se bola sakti hain friend nahi".

Arjun:"Shut up ani aur mere baat sun jiska liya meina tujhe call kiya hain".

Anirud:"Abh jab tak tu bola ga nahi kyun call kiya hain tab tak I would I know".

Arjun closed his eyes in irritation.

Arjun:"Mere baat sun dehan se I want you to get information about a boy name Manik Malhotra. He used to live in Delhi in xxx orphanage. Mujhe uske sare detail chahiya uske medical history uska back ground.

Wo orphanage aane se pahle kahan rahata tha wo kis date ko orphanage aaya uske stomach pe jo scars hai wo kyun hai. Everything every single detail about him I want in front of me in just 2 days".

Anirud:"Ho gaye ga".

Arjun:"Good, bye".

PHONE CALL ENDED

Arjun cut the call not letting anirud speak more. He moved toward the room of his baby.

He unlocked the door and close it. He took slow step toward the large frame. He sit on the ground caressing the frame.

He don't know why but he feels manik manik is his baby. When he meet manik for the first time he felt like he met his baby after 12 years. He felt the urge to protect manik with his life he felt his heart at peace after 12 long year.

Somewhere in his heart he felt like manik is his baby and now after seeing the scars and the birth mark his suspicious become stronger but he still have to wait for anirud to get information about manik.

He don't know what will he do if manik is not whom he is thinking him to be. He don't know will he be able to accept if manik is not his baby.

It takes lot of strength to mend a broken heart. Being able to accept the situation for what they are instead of questioning them take lots of strength and pain. He knows it well.

He know just one thing this time he will be heartbroken if manik will not be his baby. He looked at the frame with tears in his eyes.

Arjun:"Please bacha apna baba ka pass wapas aga warna tera yeh baba bilkull tut gaye ga". Saying this he closed his eyes sleeping their only.

In midnight his sleep broke after listening loud voices. He immediately recognized the voice and run toward manik room.

When arjun reach their his heart broke manik is shaking in his dream and was continuously murmuring something. It was like he was having a nightmare but it was not a normal nightmare arjun noticed that it was a seizure attack.

Arjun immediately rush towards him and start patting his cheeks and shaking him up.

After lots of pleadings manik finally wake up in a jolts and after seeing the surrounding he start crying. Arjun immediately embraced him in his arms and start rubbing his back.

Arjun:"Shhh manik it's ok bacha you are fine, it was just a nightmare I am with you bacha stop crying".

While manik just put his head on arjun chest and continue to cry with fisting his kurta in hands tightly. He was getting comfort from his bhai which he was was missing from years.

Now arjun was getting worried so he again said.

Arjun:"Shh how much will you cry bacha look you are fine".

Arjun try to break the hug but manik just tightened his hand on his kurta so arjun leave it. And continue to rub manik back and start humming the same tune which he used to hum to make his baby sleep back then. Soon manik hiccups end and his sobs turn into soft and sweet snore.

Arjun softly broke the hug and start caressing manik's hair. Now arjun was sure something was wrong with manik. And he will find out what happened to his bacha that he even start getting seizur attack.

~~~

Hope you like the update.

Take care💜💜.