Chapters 15

Manik reach his college. He went inside his campus.

He ask someone about principal chamber. The person guided him to the principal chamber. On the way manik notice some girls was looking at him as if they will eat him alive. Manik glare at those girls with a look which says take your eyes off idiots or I will pluck them out.

They reach to the principal room. Manik knock three times on the door before going inside after hearing come in.

Manik greet the principle and the principal greet him back.

Principal:"Welcome Mister Malhotra".

Manik:"Good morning sir, I came here to collect my schedule and I'd".

Principal:"Yeah here's your schedule and I'd, you can start from next week". Principal said and hand him a his I'd and schedule.

Manik:"Thank you sir".

Principal:"Mister Malhotra what is your guardian name".

Manik:"What??". Manik looked at the principal with shocked plus confused face".

Principal:"Mister Malhotra I ask what is your guardian name. We have to fill details of your guardian in the record".

Manik was still looking at principal in dilemma not sure what he is going to do next is right or wrong.

Manik:"My guardian name is (he hesitates, Still not sure he should say or not) Arjun Suryakant Rawte". Manik said after taking a deep breath.

Principal:"Okay Mister Malhotra take this form and get sign of your guardian and as well as his phone number". Principal handed him a form.

Manik:"Ok sir I should take my leave".

Principal:"Have a good day Mister Malhotra". He shook his hand with the principal and took his leave.

Manik came out of principal room. He punched the wall angrily curing himself.

"What is wrong with me. How could I say he is my guardian while he is not, even without him knowing. I am just living in his house I am not his brother or he is my guardian. I am so stupid". Manik cursed himself.

"Now how I am gonna take his number and his sign on the form how??. What will I say like you give me permission to call you bhai so I accept you as my bhai and as well as a guardian now bear me." Manik thought.

Manik came home dejectedly still regretting his deed.

He saw the staff working. He goes to one of the staff and ask.

Manik:"Excuse me, uncle aapko pata hai bhai kab ghar wapas ayenge".

Uncle:"Woh toh mujhe nahi pata beta bade baba jyadatar raat mein ya aadhi raat mein wapas ghar aata hai".

"Manik got confused. Why at midnight is he that much busy person. If it's true then what will he do in the mension alone. He will be bore to death". Manik thought

Manik:"Jab wo wapas aaye mujhe inform kar dena aap, mujhe Unse bahut important kam hain".

Uncle:"Theek hain chhote baba hum aapko bata denge jab wo ghar aaye". Manik politely smile at him and take his leave.

Coming inside his room manik jumped on the bed laying on his stomach. Manik closed his eyes feeling completely exhausted. He don't know when sleep took over him.

In evening, arjun came back home early the servants becomes shock seeing their boss coming early and looking absolutely ok.

Uncle:"Arryy bade baba kya hua tabyat kharab hogaye kya??". Uncle asked him being concerned for his health.

Arjun:"Nahi uncle mein toh theak hun, apko aisa kyun laga ka mere tabyath kharab hain?". Arjun asked him confusingly.

Uncle:"Wo aaj (Today) app jaldi ghar agaye". Uncle said arjun looked at him with amusing expressions and say.

Arjun:"Hain meina socha ka mein ghar jaldi jaka mere bac- I mean mere manik ka sath thora time spend karlun. warna wo akela (lonely) feel karega na". Arjun try his best to cover.

Uncle smiled at him with a understanding nod.

Uncle:"theek hain bade baba app jake fresh ho jao".

Arjun nodded and moved upstairs. While going to his room he himself don't know when his heart took him to manik room.

Coming inside manik room he saw him sleeping like a sleeping beauty. He was sleeping on his stomach with slight open mouth like a baby looking absolutely adorable.

He move near the bed and sit beside a sleeping manik. His hand automatically moved to manik hairs caressing his brown curls with a soft smile.

After caressing manik hairs for five minutes he stand up cover manik with quilt and kiss his forehead.

If someone where there he would die from a heart attack after seeing that he was the same Commissioner Arjun Suryakant Rawte who is rude and arrogant outside and could kill anyone who try to anger or mess with him.

After sitting there some more time arjun switched off the lights, take a last look on manik and leaves the room.

Manik woke up from his sleep at night. He looked at the wall clock and got surprised seeing the time. It's 9:00 pm how could he sleep that late.

Manik just shrugged his thoughts and make his way toward the bathroom.

After getting fresh he came out and again looked at the time.

It's 9 bhai would have arrived. Or he will came back at midnight. He need his signature but how, what will he say when he will ask him why he say arjun is his guardian. Manik thought.

~~~

Hope you like the update.

What will be arjun reaction after knowing what manik did.

Your view on arjun growing feeling toward manik.

Plz guys do lots of inline comments.

Take care💜💜