CHAPTER 39: Aftermath; fever

Chapter 39:  Aftermath; fever

The next thing that could be heard in our tent was the sound of fingers hitting flesh and our panting.

" Oh.." humigpit ang pagkakasiklop ng  kamay naming dalawa as I hit her g-spot. She moan loudly, body arched and tilting her head left and right. " Ohh, oh!"

" You feel good, baby." I said, heavily breathing. Pinakawalan ko ang kamay niya at mapusok na sinakop ang labi niya.

Umawang ang labi niya at napasinghap nang malakas nang mas ibuka ko pa ang hita niya and hit her to the deepest. Nawawala ako sa tamang huwisyo. All I want is to feed my starvation with all of her. I gaze at her and she was closing her eyes. Nakaukit sa mukha niya ang pagnanasa habang kagat ang ibabang labi.

" Ahh!" Napaliyad siya when my thumb pressed her clit. " Jessahh..."

I felt the tent dancing with our every move pero hindi nakafocus doon ang atensyon ko. We are both sweating but none of us wants to stop.

I sucked her neck at parang doon kumukuha nang lakas. Her moan is a pure bliss. Her body curled while chanting my name over again and again.

" Jessahhhh, ohh!" She was catching her own breath as she finally achieve another orgasm. I lost count kung pang-ilan na ba.

Bumagsak ako sa katawan niya and we are both sweating, panting and in dazed when the legs of the cot broke. Nagulat kaming pareho at mabuti nalang hindi masakit ang pagbagsak namin sa ground.

Shit! Nasira 'yong tent!

I chuckles at inayos ang pagkakahiga namin. Umalis ako sa ibabaw niya.

" Damn you." Bulong niya at inirapan ako. Natawa lang ako at pinunasan ang pawis niya. I cover our naked body using the blanket. She was still heavily breathing at tinalikuran ako. I think she's embarrassed by the fact na nasira namin 'yong tent.

I trail kisses on her back and pulled her waist closer to mine, feeling her warmth.

" You smells good..." I compliment her.

" Hmm.." she simply hum bago humarap saakin. Pawis na pawis parin siya kaya pinunasan ko ulit using the blanket. I smile at her.

" I love you..." I told her, whispering.

I felt her stiffen for a moment until she relaxed. Her gaze never left mine. I was staring at her, so hopeful to show her how serious and sincere I was. Kung tatanungin niya ako kung kailan ko siya minahal I couldn't give her an answer. All I know is, it exist without me knowing.

I know that my love for her was powerful that I am scared to say it her, afraid that she might reject me after I say those words and experience the same pain I went through with Sol. But I can't simply retract because I want to choose love. I want to love her despite the pain it will bring.

I felt her encircling her hands around my nape. Her other hand went up to the back of my head.

" This is the moment I've been waiting for. You, confessing and hearing those magic words from you. I've been waiting for it...and finally, I heard it."

I sincerely smiled at her. I caresses her cheek and kiss her forehead.

" The long wait is over. I'm sorry natagalan ako, Daivynn. " I utter lovingly.

She hug me in silence for a moment. I could feel her heartbeats and I think she felt mine, too. 

" You're stupid kasi. Choosy ka masyado, pangit ka naman."