8: that's not me

"hurry up or i'm gonna change my mind" you tell kevin, as you walk down to the hotel lobby "it's already too late either way" responds kevin, smiling.

"i don't get how you're so smiley this early", "i'm not i'm just excited so i can kick a ball at your face" you scoff "fucking bitch i'm gonna kick you in the balls."

"no stop, you kick so aggressive"
"because you deserve it"
"eat shit"
"you eat shit bitch"

"is everything okay?" you guys hear a small voice say, causing the both of you turn around, to see a
one of the hotel workers looking at you guys confused and a little concerned.

"yea, everything's okay" you give her a smile, she returns one back and walks away.

you give kevin a glare and the both of you walk out the door "that was so fucking embarrassing" you say, turning red "i kinda forgot we were in the middle of the lobby"

>>>

"the new couple's here!" diego shouts as he sees you and kevin get out the car "edson tiene novia?" you question as you see him pulling up to the parking space next to kevin's car.

"no pendeja it's you and kevincito", "no it's not" you say rolling your eyes "i wouldn't date her she's so mean!" complains kevin.

"you're the one that's always starting everything, don't try and lie about it either cabron"
"and you turn everything physical."

"stop bickering like pinche chihuahuas" memo said, pushing you guys away from one another.

"those pictures of you guys on that date are so cute" chucky said while laughing", "what date?."

"what's up with you guys playing stupid, it's not like we're gonna tell anyone" shurgs edson.

"cuál fotos?"
"the ones of you and kevin on a date" responds diego, the team yells a bunch of 'ooo's'. making you and kevin both turn red.

"los dos se miran como tomates" teases chucky.

"it's probably not even me in those pictures" you say, trying to get out the awkward conversation. "we can tell it's you with that big ass forehead." diego says before letting out a laugh.

"there's need for you to talk when you're literally 3'9 at the age of 22" you say looking at diego.
"there was no need for that" he responds.

haven't updated ina while 😭