6: 5 more minutes

"hi y/n" kevin says as he walks in the room, he doesn't hear a response come from you which confuses him.

he puts his stuff down and walks to his bed, and sees you still sleeping.

"damn did we stay up that late last night" he thought to himself.

"levántate ya" kevin says, shaking you. you open your eyes some slight before closing them again, "déjame en paz kevin" you say half asleep, rubbing your eyes so they can adjust to the brightness coming from the window.

"son las una, get up so we can go out or something" he suggests.

"just give me five more minutes" you mumble, throwing yourself back on the bed, kevin sighs "okay"

being half awake you can hear kevin laughing about something.

"càllate"
"ay perdón"

"y/n ya pasadon los cinco minutos" whispers kevin trying to get you to wake up again but fails.

he grabs the half finished water bottle that was on the nightstand next to your bed and spills it all over you.

"kevin i swear i'm gonna strangle you in your sleep" you yell out, throwing the empty water bottle at his head.

"sos loca, you didn't hear what i said, i had no choice" he shrugs

"i already told you that i'm a heavy sleeper"
"i know but i also felt like doing that for fun too" he says, trying to hold in his laughter.

"me cayes mal" 
"you don't mean that"
"i do"

"i'm gonna jump on you"
"i'll kick you in the stomach"
"you always get aggressive so quick" he mumbles