3: is that a threat?!

"CHISMOSA APURATE" whines kevin, "WAIT" you shout, he groans and walks to the bathroom door and knocks. "it's open" you respond.

you see him walk in from the reflection in the bathroom as you turn around you give him a confused stare since he was covering his eyes.

"you can uncover your eyes, i'm just doing my makeup."

he sighs in relief "okay, i didn't wanna like walk in on you, because that would be awkward" you laugh and nod.

"you're gonna cause us to be late", me vale verga, tengo que mirarme bien."

"para quien?" he raises his eyebrow, you shrug your shoulders.

>>>

"tienes arañas en tus ojos." chucky says as he walks up to you, "te gustan?", "si"

"you guys took forever" complains diego, you and kevin both roll your eyes at him "it was all y/n", "you act like you didn't take twenty minutes trying to pick out an outfit"

"and you took two hours in the bathroom para ponerte esas grande arañas", "it wasn't even that long you annoying puto"

"ooo" you hear some of the team members say, "at least i didn't take forever picking out an outfit, just to pick a basic color" he spits out, you flip him off "fuck you, i'm locking you out the room."

"is that a threat?!"
"si pendejo"

"ya dejen de pelear en este restaurante, van a decir que nos vayamos."
"vale verga" responds alexis causing the whole table to laugh.

time passes and everyone is in their own conversations "please don't lock me out the room" kevin begs "why not?", "because where else am i gonna stay."

"with memo and diego"
"no esos se levanta muy temprano"

"you woke up early today tho"
"that's only because i had to shower before you took all the hot water."

btw they were referring the arañas as fake lashes 😭