4: i'll be on time

"tienes sueño?" you nod at him "un poco", "pues duérmete", "we just found something good to watch", "but you just said you were tired", "i'm not anymore", "you're so confusing."

"what time is it?" asks kevin "eleven fifteen" he groans in annoyance "i have to go to practice at six", "then go to sleep"

"but the novela is getting interesting!" he complains "i don't wanna miss out" you playfully roll your eyes at him "sos un chismoso", "y tu sos una chismosa."

"kevin dejaste tu tarjeta de el cuarto en el restaurante" you hear a voice say "who the fuck is that?" you whisper, "i don't know"

"ayyy están chinjando" laughs edson "no no pendejo estas pensando mal", "i won't tell anyone" he sticks out his pinky out "mira cabron" kevin points to the tv "solo estamos mirando novelas."

"disculpen, ma pendejo" edson gives card kevin.
"how did you even get in?!"
"you dumbass this card allow you to open the door, you just have to swipe it"

"ohhh", "you're so slow."

"adios amigos, usen condones!"
"ya callate-" the door slams cutting you off, you sigh "why is he like that", "i wonder the same thing."

"pues" you mumble "do you wanna continue watching the novela?"
"yeah but you have practice" you remind him "it's fine i'll wake up on time and be the first one there."

"don't even lie now"
"well i'll try" he corrects himself.

"where's the control?"
"up my ass" you laugh "sos un pendejo",
"tu favorito."

"shut up and press play"
"mandona"
"i'm gonna push you off the bed"
"i was just messing around chicki."

i almost gave up on dis chapter fr 😪