5: not slick

speed walking to the locker room, knowing he's already late causes kevin to even panic more "wey estas tarde" alexis says as he comes out the door "no escuché mi alarma" says kevin, throwing his stuff on the bench, jogging to catch up to his team mate.

"te miras cansado"chucky tells kevin as he stands next to him "me acostate noche", "tu novia te tuvo despierto toda la noche" smirks chucky.

"ellos estaban haciendo cosas" edson says, engaging into the conversation.

"she's not my girlfriend and we weren't even doing stuff like that" kevin throws his hands in defense.

"what did you guys do?"
"solo estábamos viendo novelas y chismeando"

"estaban en la misma cama" calls out edson, chucky and alexis give a shocked expression to one another

"wait edson" alexis turns to face him "how do you know all this stuff?"
"kevin's dumbass left his hotel card at the restaurant, so i unlocked their hotel room but i didn't even mean to walk in on them!"

"you didn't walk in on nothing!"

"este chisme si esta bueno"

"we were in the same bed but we had a pillow in the middle between us" his teammates rolls their eyes at him "do you like her?", "i just started getting close with her"

"i saw how you were looking at her at the restaurant, not slick at all" alexis tells out loud, chucky and edson laugh "fuck you guys", "te miras como un tomate, que paso?" questions memo as he walks over to the group.

"nada" responds kevin, hoping that either edson, chucky or alexis don't say something to cause the rest of the team to come instigate.

"you don't have to lie" said alexis, causing kevin to elbow him in the stomach "al la verga cabron" he complains, holding onto his stomach.

memo just laughs and walks away.

"paren de chismear sin me" the guys hear diego say "fuck" mumbles kevin
"good luck amigo"

😮😮