Pain is pleasure

Kahina's POV

I was having the best dream when suddenly I felt the most amazing feeling. Sparks all over my face and body as the warm large hands were exploring it. I wanted to open my eyes but knowing who it was, I didn't need to. I didn't want him to stop, why would I want it to stop?

I knew he knew that his touching woke me up and that's why his hand was now cupping my small breast. Damn I wish those were bigger. I moaned softly when the hand was gently squeezing my small boob. I definitely didn't want this to stop.

I felt kisses on my neck which made my hands move so I could hold on to the man sweetly assaulting my neck. I did not expect the same hand to pin down my other one as his deep and hoarse voice spoke right next to my ear.

"Don't touch me, mate. Keep your eyes closed and your legs open." I didn't need to be told twice as I kept both my hands away and made sure my eyes were shut.

That very same hand retreated and landed on my waist whilst I felt his lips smash into mine. Without even thinking I was kissing him back, not roughly and only softly. I was in a sense of euphoria and I knew he could smell how aroused and ready I was. He spoke again as he pulled away from the kiss.

"I went through your head, all you had to do was ask." His voice had a bit of humour in them making me want to open my eyes again.

"Don't even think about it." He says sternly. I obeyed him not daring to open my eyes, I quite find this feeling so satisfying. "Let me make you happy."

Those were the last words I could make sense of before his hand went under my underwear. His hand moved in circles around my clitorus, the last thing I wanted was to be so horny I couldn't handle a simple hand movement.

My soft moans filled the room, though my eyes were closed I could feel he looked intensely at me. His lips came back to mine again as he pulled me against him. I knew that bump I felt was exactly the monstrous little Rowan I am still very much afraid of. It doesn't stop being painful at all.

That wasn't my biggest problem though, my biggest problem was a hand that moved so swiftly it made my soft moans get louder. The louder it got, the faster he went. His hand moved again and I felt them gently entering me. Two of them entered me and if big enough I'm sure they would've broken my hymen as a virgin.

They went in and out of me in such a fast rate my moans couldn't keep up with the rhythm. The moans became muffled when he kissed me again and I struggled to keep my hands away. The only way to keep them away was by roughly grabbing on to the sheets under us. That heat on my lower stomach kept getting more intense until I let it go. With a loud moan from me, I could feel the satisfaction in his low growl as he pulled his fingers out.

I opened my eyes to see his had turned a scarlet red as he now was in between my legs looking down at me. He removed his shirt and I immediately had the urge to make him stop but I didn't. As painful as it was the last two times, I want to feel him inside me all the fucking time.

"Should I ask for consent mate?" He says with a sly grin. I didn't have words as I still recovered from the previous feeling.

He moved down his body as his lower body pressed on to mine and he kissed me. He roughly kissed me as he was grinding his body against mine. I didn't like the tease as I felt sexually frustrated.

"Rowan.." I breathe out which makes him growl lowly as he keeps kissing my neck whilst still moving his body against mine. I didn't like being teased.

"Mate." He responded softly.

I let him do whatever in the next moments as I enjoyed the touch of my mate. How do I get someone like Rowan to be mine? And only mine. I only want a glass of wine. I want to be here forever, in Rowan's daunting but thrilling world. I love it here.

***

I woke up with the sun in my eyes and I felt sore all over. I don't hate it though because last night was perfect. I just knew I probably looked horrible this morning.

I reached my arm out only to find an empty space. I lifted my head only to see that I was now alone in bed. Where did he go again? I don't like not waking up to him next to me and it seems to happen a lot lately. Well I did give him a lot of work with giving humans new homes after all.

I groan as I removed myself on the bed, I was wearing nothing and nothing at all. I am so happy that no one is around so I can do the risky naked run to the bathroom.

When I made it in the shower, I relaxed myself as the warm water flowed down my body relieving any tenseness and instantly calming me. I was so distracted until I started feeling antsy like I need to do something. You know when you crave a certain type of food on your period? That's how I felt right now. Like there's something I needed to do, I know what it is. I need to train.

I haven't been training lately but I've never felt like this before. I felt like this other presence inside me wanted me to and it was urging me. I wasted no time in getting out of the shower and wrapped a towel around myself.

After leaving the shower I decided to blow dry my hair this time but I stopped before I did. It was longer to show I haven't trimmed it in a while. I started looking for scissors and luckily, I found them. I started trimming the ends but I felt like doing something a bit edgy. I tried doing curtain bangs. I regretted it as soon as I was done but after blow drying my hair, they turned out so perfectly, lucky!

Now I guess it's time to get dressed, I need to workout or something. I need to find my favourite workout partner. That cheater Xander.

.....................................................................................

Hey friends. I hope you love this chapter but more chapters are coming your way! Book 2 is already in process.