Ready for you

Kahina's POV

He is in so much trouble! Oh my goodness I am pissed, pissed! Why would he not tell me this?

I have been pacing back and forth for an hour and he is not back. I don't understand why he wouldn't speak about this with me.

"Hey, I could hear your heartbeat all the way from the hallway. What is wrong?" Rowan says entering the room.

"Oh I don't know what do you think?"

"Hhmmm you are mad about something and but I don't know why?" He proceeded in going to sit on the bed like everything is okay.

"Oh really? You don't know papi?" I say the word mockingly,  giving him a hint. What I never expected was his smile. Why the hell was he grinning?

"I was going to say you impressed me by earlier but now we are here. Jealousy looks very good on you." He crosses his arms making his big muscles bigger and oh my goodness no!

"No I am not jealous. Do I look like I'd be jealous?" His grin gets wider. "Oh my God!"

"You know I didn't think you'd be the jealous type with your whole "I don't care" attitude you always put up. It's actually very refre-" I cut him off before he finished.

"You have someone you want to be with Rowan! Why am I still here if you have her?" I didn't want to sound so needy and no I'm not.

"Moon Goddess forbid I would take Isabella as mine. We may have some history but she is more than another problem in my life. Besides you're my mate, I don't get why you don't get that." Great now I feel shitty.

"I'm sorry." I feel very embarrassed and shitty.

He got off the bed and walked up to me. He engulfed me in a bear hug and I accepted it. It felt amazing like I was where I belong I hate that I crave him so much. I want to be with him so much but I- I can't.

In his arms I hate how vulnerable I am, I always feel emotional like my hormones are being poked or something. It may be because of the feeling of being in contact with someone not only my heart wants but my body too.

Everything around me had disappeared that I didn't notice my cheeks were wet from tears. Rowan's hand lifted my head to look up to his. He wiped my tears away and pushed his lips against mine.

***

The last three days Alexander took it upon himself to train me and my sister. I was so not paying much attention to my sister to notice that she has improved her fighting skills and now knows more about the castle than me. As long as she was happy I don't care what else.

Freya has been missing for the last three days. It's like she suddenly disappeared. I never had time to speak to Aurielia until right now.

I'm standing in front of her room door. I knocked three times but there was no response. I knocked again and the door swung open.

"I heard you! I said I heard you!" A very angry brunette girl shouts at my face. "Oh? Kahina come in. I thought you were one of the guards that keeps checking in on me. Ever since we found out we have what you call it wolf reaper people eaters? Anyways welcome."

I sat on the bed while she went into a closet. "I am actually here to ask why Freya has been AWOL." I say.

"Oh my goodness I have nothing!" She struts out of her closet holding two dresses. "I am going on a date with my mate and I have nothing to wear!"

"I don't think he'll care." I say. I don't want to talk about this but then I have to answer for an answer. Especially when someone is as all over as Aurielia. I know because she's like my sister.

"You're right! Red is gorgeous, classic, fierce and beautiful. I'm so glad to have another sister." She puts a hand on her chest going back to bed closet. Okay I did not say that.

"Okay but Freya?"

"Oh right, Freya probably went home. She does that when she feels overwhelmed or just misses her parents. Well, her dad because definitely not her bitchy mom." Okay too much information. Why would she feel overwhelmed?

"Which one would you think it is?"

"Well, she saw her parents a day before you guys showed up so she wouldn't be missing them much... wait a damn minute!" She looked like she just realised something. "I just realised something!" See?

"What is it?" I asked.

"She's definitely hiding something. Freya knows she's bad at secretes so she would run away from me. She's definitely hiding something. But what? Ooooo I am so ready for drama!" Okay she scares me.

"Okay if she's keeping something from you, it's a you problem. I have somewhere to be." I say.

"Alright. Byee!" She says from behind me.

I actually want my mate with me right now. I have been needing a lot of him and he is enjoying that. Of course he is.

I made my way to his office. All through my walk people kept staring and whispering but oddly did nothing or said nothing. Rowan never allowed me to freely walk in the castle before without one if his siblings around but now it's different, they seem to be so afraid of me or maybe they are afraid of what he might do to them. I hate the way people look at me here it feels of judgement and hatred.

I knocked on Rowan's office and he shouted for me to enter. I opened the doors and saw him there working on his papers as always.

"Miss me already?" Was his first words. Jerk.

"Cocky much?"

"Yes, very much so because I'm right." He replies. I rolled my eyes at him.

"I feel lonely without you." I decided to be honest because once gives me that look he always gives me, I will do it unintentionally.

"Come here." I did as he told me and walked around his desk. I stood in front of him and he pulled my body closer so his face was rested on my chest. "I wanted you here too."

"Promise me something Rowan," I said. He cocked his head so he was looking up at me.

"Anything." He says.

"Obviously I did not think I'd be in this position with you when I first got here but, I want you to promise me you would never and you're not keeping anything from me. I want to be able to trust you." This is the moment I actually feel like I'm ready to be with him and no holding back.

His face showed that he hadn't expected my words and I was serious with them.

"If you would stand by me as my Queen, I will do and give you anything you desire mate." He says softly as his dark orbs stared at me full of promise. Full of genuine love.

"I need to hear you say you promise, like just say it." He smiles at me. I love that smile more than anything.

"I promise."

After that our lips met, we kissed like we did for the first time. When I wasn't thinking about anything but this moment. Except this time it was different, it was more heated than before, maybe a little too heated. Everything that happened after was blur. A sensational blur.

...........................:..........................................................

Hey y'all. I hope you liked the chapter, thought I'd keep it short and sorry for the no smut scene. Trust me it's coming soon ciao!