Good enough

Drifting off to sleep, the last thing you heard was the door open and ponyboy going to his bed.

You felt cold water hit your chest, blowing the hair out of your loungs from the weight you looked up to see Dallas smirking at you with a big metal bucket in his hands. A cigarette in his other hand, you heard Two-bit annoying laugh echo throughout the room. Darry screamed loud enough to where it sounded very clear.

"What in the hell did you god damn boys do to that poor girl. Whatever it was I want it cleaned up." Darry said, you sat up a bit and saw that Dally stood up. Two-bit was behind Dallas, and Steve was leaning by the door frame looking in at you smirking like an asshole.

"Yeah, clean it up assholes." You said getting up and shoving everyone out of your way.

"Woah woah there fire starter." Dallas said while walking out of ponys room to look back at you going into the bathroom.

"You think she likes me?" Dallas says to Steve.

"I would say know, seein how she reacted to your childish prank, but she did say that she loved ya last night so you might have a chance with that girlie." Steve said while walking off to the kitchen.

A while later you came out the bathroom and then went to the kitchen to catch something to eat. You heard the radio going in the living room playing Gloria by Them

Stepping out into the living room, you must've been high or something, but you begin to dance to the music while singing to the music with Dallas.

"Jesus guys, there are kids in the room, you guys look like damn strippers." Darry says to you and dally in your finishing act.

Looking over to Dallas you saw his dal-ass. (Ikr so fucking funny)

"Damn bitch, take that fat can and take a trip around the world." You say while checking him out for everyone to notice.

"What in the hell did you just say L/n" Darry said while walking into the room.

"You heard what I said Dally, back that ass up." You said, unexpectingly he did as you asked. You got a nice view of his thick can.

Going over to him you slapped his ass, making him spring up and turned his head at you and grabbed your wrist.

"Dont make me do what you did to me when I slapped that pretty little ass of yours." Dallas said while making sering eye contact with you.

Two-bit was over in the corner dying out laughing while soda was sitting at the table and just watching, Darry was so disappointed in us that he fully left the house. He didn't even have work today, you don't think.

"What'd she do to you Dally?" Two-bit said with his big mouth.

"Bitch slapped im across the face in front of my best friend at a pharmacy and almost made him cry like a sissy." You said while lighting a smoke.

"Pretty much what she said, except I wasn't going to god damn cry." Dallas said looking over at you while taking your cig.

"hey!" You said

"Hey yourself L/n" Dally said while walking out of the house, making sure to slam the deal.