Starting over by spring.

Ahh yes, you thought the first chapter was the beginning? Welp you're dead wrong! This is the real start to this shit, the other chapters just being your little backstory.

-----------------

You pull the plug.

The plug to your phone that is, you wanted to start off fresh. After all that happened last month...

You dyed your hair a pretty blonde color, your dad got remarried to a nice woman, she always baked for you and she did your hair for you in the morning, she said that she always wanted a daughter. But never wanted to go through the birthing process. You also got your act together, actually going to school and trying you also softened your voice down to seem more friendly and feminine. You stopped talking to Nancy she threw you out like some piece of garbage and didn't talk to you ever again, nor do you want to see her face.

At school, the greasers held their distance, at least they know when they're not wanted.

One day, that all changed though.

-------------------------

It was the first day of school after spring break, during that time, you made a new boyfriend. He was also a soc, and his name was Bob.

Getting dressed for school, you put on a nice black plaid skirt, a white button up that you found with a little weight from the pocket that you thought was odd. You put on some pantyhose and white platformed boots.

Walking out into the kitchen, you hear Charlotte, your dads new wife, playing a new record. She was dancing in the kitchen with your dad, you were happy for them, which is rich coming from a person like you. Normally, people would be embarrassed by their parents for doing stuff like that, except you though. You don't want to be hateful anymore.

"Hey dear!" Charlotte says while she gets spinned by your dad.

"Hey Charlottte." You say, sitting down at the table to see some eggs and toast.

"Hey doll, you ready for school? I'll drive you this time." Your dad said, he's more bright today. He normally just makes you walk to school, saying stuff like "Back in my day, we either walked to school or we didn't go at all" which always humored you.

Shoving your food down your throat, you grab your book bag and run out the door to your dads car. It being a 1961 thunderbird convertable in a red color. Curiousity grows on you, you dig your hand into the pocket of the shirt. You felt the cold metal of something, pulling it out, you see your nice skinners that you cut Bob with back then. You felt your heart drop when you remembered all the things that happened when you were a greaser, you're glad you left that dirty life. Seeing your dad come from the front door, you shoved the skinner into your skirt pocket.

The drive to school was fine, until you see the car in front of you. It was Dallys, you try to ignore it and try not to cry in front of your dad. How you could tell it was his, well you saw his fucking head at the wheel.

"Ugh, I'm so happy we moved, I remember when you were one of those folk. Johnny I think it was, was your boyfriend, short while-" Your dad said.

"Yeah dad, I was there. See you after school." You said, grabbing your book bag and leaving the car. You lowered your head down, trying not to be seen by them.

"Is that Y/n? Jesus christ, she looks unrecognizable." Dallas says while pulling onto ponys sleeve.

"Yeah, thats Y/n, always changing just to fit in." Pony says.

"Stop talking about her, I bet she hasn't changed at all, she's probably the same snake that cheated on me." Johnny said.

"Oh, get over it Johnnycake." pony said.

They got out Dals car and headed off to their first classes.

----------------

Gym class started, you had class with Johnny. Dodgeball was what you were playing.

Monica, your new friend, picked you on her team, you of course begging her to pick your boyfriend.

You looked over at the other team, seeing Johnny on it, he was looking at you. You didn't wave at him or anything, you just looked back to Bob as you too spoke until the game started.

It was the end of the game, You versus Johnny and Samantha.

You hit Johnny, his reaction surprising you greatly.

"Damn you snake!" He said, he just called you a snake. Is that what people call you behind your back? Out of rage you threw the ball, that ended up hitting samantha.

Everyone cheered at you, feeling Bob kiss you on the lips.

"Baby, you need to stop smoking, I can taste the smoke in your mouth." Bob says while coughing.

"Over my god damn dead body." You said.

In your next class, you felt someone staring at the back of your skull, you didn't care tho.

Suddenly, you had to take a piss, being excused to the restroom. You hear Randys voice, along with others laughing, then heard Bob speak.

"This should teach you a leason for calling Y/n a snake, you filthy greaser." Bob said. Peeking your head around the corner, you see Johnny on the floor, along with other socs standing up and laughing at him. You were mad sure, but it doesn't mean that Bob should've done that.

"Bob, what the hell is this?" You said, coming out from behind the corner.

"Oh, we just taught Mr. Cade a leason for talking to you like that." Bob said proudly, looking at his buddys smiling and nodding.

"Just cause he talked to me like that, doesn't mean that you can just beat him up. Just go Bob, I don't want to see your face." You said shewing him off. Randy ended up having to grab him.

You tried helping Johnny up, he slapped your hand away and got up by himself.

"Get lost Y/n, I don't need to be saved by a wilthy snake like you." Johnny said, getting up and walking away.

"Johnny, please wait." You said, making him stop.

"What is it." He said.

"Please, forgive me, Johnny. I don't want to be on these terms with you anymore-" You said, being interrupted by him.

"Neither do I, but you're the one that started them once you laid your damn lips onto Dallases. You're a cheater Y/n, a filthy scumbag chea-" You hugged him and rested your head over his shoulder.

"Please, could we just be friends." You said, looking up at him with your pleading eyes.

"I- Fine Y/n, we can be friends, this is your last chance." Johnny said. you hugged him tighter and said thank you over and over again.

"Just cause you're friends with me doesn't mean the other greasers will accept you." Johnny said.

"I know that, I don't care about them, I just don't want you hating me no more." You said.

"What about Dallas Winston? He's the guy that you liked in the first place right?" Johnny said, pushing him away, you looked into his eyes.

"Oh Johnny, I have a boyfriend, I don't want to make the same mistakes and try to get with Dally." You said.

"You finally used your head this time." Johnny said, making you laugh.

"And also I don't want to see him no more, I know now of the things he does now." You say.

"Yeah, and I'm pretty sure he had a girlfriend anyway." Johnny said while walking with you down the hallway.

"Thats good for him." You said with no ounce of jealousy.

"You sure you ain't jealous?" Johnny said, looking over at him, remembering that same look of when you were in the hospital, that was the look that made you fall in love with him.

"Yeah? why would I be, I again have a boyfriend in my life that treats me well, Dallas couldn't even be compared to him." You said laughing.

"He doesn't treat others well, thats for sure." Johnny says

"Not you anyway!" You said, playfully punching his shoulder.

--------

World count: 1372